Chapter 16

"Have you seen D, Pans?" Samie asked.

"He's probably with Crabbe and Goyle, doing Merlin knows what," Pansy replied

Samie huffed as she and Pansy was walking down the hallway, "I've been searching for him everywhere!"

As they were chatting between themselves, they suddenly bumped into a solid wall ... or what they think was a solid wall.

Samie was about to tumble when she was rescued by two strong hands.

"Are you okay, Мила ?" A deep voice asked

Samie looked up and saw THE VIKTOR KRUM. Blushing as she realized he was still holding her up. "Mila?" She asked.

As she stood properly, she saw Pansy in the same position, only a different guy was holding her.

Viktor grinned a charming smile that caught Samie off guard. He is probably the definition of a resting bitch face. "I said Мила. Which means 'dear' in Bulgarian."

Her face was now on fire as her stomach filled with butterflies.

"Oh." Samie was speechless.

Viktor only chuckled, "May I have the honor to know the name of моята роза?"

"Moyata what now?"

"Moyata roza: My rose. You have very pink cheeks, Mila" He smiled

Samie blushed even harder at that, "Oh, um, I'm Samantha. You can call me Samie."

Grinning, Viktor replied, "Samantha, what a beautiful name." He gently grabbed her hand and placed a kiss on it. " I think I'll rather call you Mila if that's okay?"

Samie immediately nodded.

"My name is Viktor -"

"Krum!" Samie slipped up. "I mean, it's hard not to know you since my friends absolutely adore you."

Viktor smirked, "Your friends only?"

Blanking, she said, "Uhh, um."

Chuckling at her adorableness, he replied, "I'm merely jesting, Mila. Let me introduce you to my friend Nikolai Karkaroff. Who is.... apparently too busy chatting with your friend."

Samie turned to see Pansy who is looking like she has heart eyes to this Nikolai person.

"My apologies ?" Nikolai turned to Samie.

"Samantha Snape, or just Samantha."

"My apologies, Samantha. Your gorgeous friend here just captured all my attention. My name is Nikolai Karkaroff, but you may call me Niko." he grinned a schoolboy grin.

Samie giggled at how her friend just melted with his words, "It's a pleasure to meet you Niko. Are you related to Headmaster Igor Karkaroff by chance?"

He nodded, "Yes. He iz my uncle."

"Interesting. This is Pansy by the way." Samie turned to Viktor.

"It's a pleasure to meet you both," Viktor said, nodding his head.

"The pleasure is ours." Samie and Pansy said simultaneously.

"As much as we would like to chat further, my uncle is, unfortunately, looking for us," Niko said.

"No worries! We won't keep you any further." Pansy replied.

"Until next time, Mila." Viktor winked at Samie as they proceeded to walk away.

Samie and Pansy were standing in the hallway, frozen.

"Did we die and went to heaven?" Pansy stated

"I think we're in hell, 'cause girl, is it just me or is it getting hot in here," Samie said fanning herself.

After a moment the two girls squealed in excitement.

Hello again! I made a "bonus" chapter since you guys waited too long for the other one. One of you guys suggested that it will be funny to see how Snape reacts to Samie talking to other guys, Krum specifically, so I went with it lol. How will Snape react when his daughter is feeling all giddy and blushing? How will he react to an older boy taking an interest in his daughter? What will Blaise and Draco feel if they found out what happened?