Info

Before anything else, I don't own anything except for Samantha Lillian Snape. I just borrowed the characters from she-who-must-not-be-named.

I'll try to keep you guys up to speed and make a short summary. I know I haven't posted for a while so we might've forgotten a few details here and there. You can skip this page if you feel like you don't need a refresher.

- Samantha Lillian Snape is the daughter of Severus Snape and Lily (Evans) Potter.

- Half-sister of Harry Potter

- She's a year younger than Harry but is in the same year due to Dumbledor making her skip a level (very sus Dumbly)

- She has 3 godparents namely, Lucius Malfoy, Narcissa Malfoy, and Remus Lupin

- Her best friend is Draco Malfoy

- She's a Slytherin and is friends with Pansy, Blaise, Theo, Crabbe, and Goyle

- Due to a ritual Lily did, Samie and Harry have a strange bond where they can telepathically talk to each other. ('They talk like this')

- Due to this bond, whatever pain one is feeling, the other will feel it too. (If Harry got a papercut so will Samie, and vice versa)

- Voldemort believes Samie is his daughter reincarnated. (Voldy's daughter died. how? we don't know yet.)

- Dumbledore plans to make Samie a spy just like her father which Snape is totally against.

- Overprotective Snape

- Samie and the golden trio have a very tense relationship due to their prejudices toward her house, friends, and father.

- James Potter apparently accepted and loved Samie as his own but due to Lily they had to give her to Severus

- The Malfoys don't know where Snape's true allegiance lie.

- Severus, Remus, and Sirius teamed up to capture Pettigrew. Unfortunately, escaped due to Lupin's negligence to remember to drink his potion (In Snape's voice)

- Severus lied to the minister about Sirius Black because Dumbledore told him to.

Aaand I think that's about it. If there is any detail that is important and I forgot don't be shy to comment to help not only me but your fellow readers! :))

Now let's get on with the story...