Chapter 11

"Who do you think will put their name in the goblet?" Pansy asked

Samie gossiped, "There's a rumor going around, Warrington got up early and put his name in,"

Pansy gasped, "Cassius Warrington? He is one of ours right?"

Draco butted in, "Yeah, the big bloke who looks like a sloth."

Samie snorted at his description.

People were cheering out in the Entrance Hall. They all swiveled around in their seats and saw Angelina Johnson coming into the Hall, grinning in an embarrassed sort of way.

"Is this like that 11th Gryfindor who joined?" Blaise asked sarcastically.

Samie looked at him beside her, "Now, don't be jealous Blaise. Just because you can't join doesn't mean you have to be bitter." She teased.

Blaise looked at Samie and smirked, "I am in no way jealous of any Gryffindor Samie."

Samie raised her brow at that, "Oh really? Then why the long face?"

Blaise leaned in and said, "I think you should pay more attention to the people submitting their names rather than staring at my face, sweetheart."

Samie blushed and playfully punched his arm.

Blaise laughed but held his arm because Samie can pack quite a punch.

Suddenly Cedric who was grinning was dragged by two students, "Come on Cedric! Put it in."

"Who would've thought that Diggory had the guts to enter?" Blaise asked

Samie nodded in agreement, "I know right? I wouldn't have thought he'd have wanted to risk his good looks."

"You think he's good-looking?" Both Blaise and Draco asked.

Samie rolled her eyes, "I am not blind you dinguses."

Pansy laughed at her friends' antics, "I totally agree. Diggory is attractive albeit a bit vanilla looking but still attractive. Only a fool will disagree."

"Eternal glory, be brilliant, wouldn't it? Three years from now we'll be old enough to be chosen." Theo commented

"I wish it'll be held at a different school. I've always wanted to visit Durmstrang." Samie commented.

The Weasley twins suddenly came up cheering.

"Whatcha bet they're doing?" Draco asked

"They're the Weasley Twins, it can be anything from painting the whole room red or blasting it off from existence. My guess is good as yours." Pansy replied.

"Thank you thank you, well lads we've done it," George stated,

"Cooked it up just this morning," Fred exclaimed.

"They drank some sort of potion. I bet you that's an age potion." Samie commented

"That won't work though. Dumbledore couldn't possibly be fooled by something pathetically dimwitted such as an age potion." Blaise said.

"Well, I never said it'll work."

They cheer as they jump into the age division. Entering their names into flame. They are suddenly thrown across the room and onto the floor as the flame flares up. When they wake up, they have beards and full heads of grey hair.

The crowd applauds as they roll around fighting on the ground. Viktor Krum enters and submitted his name in the flame, breaking the sudden silence in the room.

Samie silently whistled as Pansy had heart eyes for the Star seeker.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sit down, please. And now the moment you've all been waiting for, the champions selection!"

When Dumbledore gets close to the blue flame, it turns red. A name is revealed. Everyone stares intently, anxiously waiting.

"The Durmstrang champion is ... Viktor Krum!"

The Durmstrang crowd cheer. After a moment, another name comes out.

"The champion from Beauxbatons... Fleur Delacour!"

The Beauxbatons girls cheer as Fleur walks up.

"Any guesses on who'll the Hogwarts champion be?" Draco whispered to Samie.

"I hope it's Diggory," Samie whispered back.

"The Hogwarts champion... Cedric Diggory."

Hogwarts pupils cheer as Cedric takes the stage.

"Nice!" Samie grinned

Dumbledore continues, "Excellent! we now have our three champions! But in the end, only one will go down in history. Only one will hoist this chalice of champions, this vessel of victory the tri-wizard cup!"

The Tri-wizard cup is then revealed. It is blue and silver, three dragons shape the handles and the word Triwizard is inscribed on it.

People cheered and celebrated but it was cut short as the goblet was again glowing red. A paper flew out into Dumbledore's grasp.

Dumbledore takes it and reads... "Harry Potter. Harry Potter?"

Silence fills the hall.

Samie wide-eyed and mouth open exclaimed, "What in the actual fu-