Author's note

Hi everyone! This is the author of the book. My name is Esmeralda and thank you for chosing to read Work together. I haven't yet decided if I will update so you can see or finish the whole book and then publish it but soon I will have decided and when you read this I will have decided.

I just wanted to thank everyone for even giving this book a chance but first I have to give you the choice of backing out. This book contains topics such as heavy language, detailed smut, mentions and scenes of rape, death and suicide. If you don't feel comfortable with these topics I suggest you leave right now instead of complaining about my book later on.

I don't think many people will read this. I'm not a talented writer in my opinion but I love to write which is why I'm doing this.

I love when people comment and voice their opinions so if you have any about this book please voice it in the comments. But please don't be mean, I'm just a teenage girl who has nothing better to do in her freetime.

There will also be some people that speak a little Italian or Spanish. I know a little Spanish so not everything will be taken from translate but I know barely no Italian so if it's wrong please either ignore it or help me so I can change it. 

Now I am just going to say this once, this story is a fictional story that is based on fictional characters and places. I have never been to Spain so I know nothing of what it's like there, but this is just my imagination so don't go and critizise me if something isn't correct to how it is in real life because this book is not based on real life.

Before you start reading my book I want to mention some great books I have read on this app that deserves some cred.

First we have the PSU series by thinkingofthoughts. It's four books the first being called Even the playing field, the second In between the lines, the third Somwhere in the middle and the fourth Right before the end. The last book is the best and Even the playing field has a rocky start. But they are all sooooo good. It's about college football and, even though I'm Swedish and don't know anything about American football, I thought it was very good and there wasn't much talk about the games so I understood mostly everything. They are all soo good so go read them. This author deserves the world.

The second book I'm mentioning is Only you by Realjazelle. This book is a mafia book. It contains a lot of death and loss but it is so worth reading. This is one of the best books I have ever read and I'm shocked how it isn't that viral and praised. You get to follow a girl and see both her dark past but also experience her wonderful presence. It has also a sequel called Only Layla that is just as good and she just finished it and another sequel called Only Enemies that she is working on. They are all very great. Read them.

The third book I am mentioning is called Mafia princess by Seriyahx. It is one of the latest books I've read here on Wattpad and it's so good. It is a mafia book like you can hear by the name. It is about a badass main character who loses someone near but finds people that become so much more important. The book is absolutely wonderful and I highly recommend it.

The last book I'm now mentioning is called Dilara by ineedtherapy_07. Dilara is so good and don't be freaked by the amount of chapters I read this book so fast and it was fabolous. It's a mafia book but not entirely it also plays out in high school. I suggest you read it and find out more but take my word for it it's so good. There is also a sequel to this called Adriano. Read it and then we can talk about it if you dm me.

That was all the books I'm mentioning now but if you want more recomendations check out my reading lists.

I also want to say that if you don't feel well, are wondering something about the book or other or if you just need someone to talk to my dms are always open. I know everyone says that but I will respond to every one of you even if it takes me weeks. I know how it is to have anxiety and family problems and I'm here if anyone is experiencing something that they need help with.

Or if you just want to talk series or books with me. Basically any show and if I haven't watched it then you can just recommend it to me and I will watch it and then we can talk about it.

Just message me for anything except money because I'm broke.

Have fun reading my book and I really hope you enjoy it!

Goodbye//Esmeralda