After putting on my clothes, I walk towards the dressing table. I stare at my reflection in the mirror, staring in my forest-green eyes. I run my fingers through my black hair, but still, a few strands of hair hang over my eyes. My father won't arrange any ball, party, or anything like that without any valid reason. Better to ask Mom. No, no, I should ask Mr Grayson; much better.

I open the door, and BULLSHIT! Why is Clair still here? I thought she was gone. A wide grin plastered on her face. "Oh my, you're looking more handsome than before" She says in a flirty way. "Don't flirt. You already know I wouldn't say I like it" I roll my eyes and walk away, disregarding her like she didn't even exist to me.

_________________________________

As I make my way through the corridor, approaching the library. We have got a library as I love to read books. Yeah, I'm a bibliophile. And I know it's the only place I can find Mr Grayson since he is a bookworm as I open the door and step inside.

 And I know it's the only place I can find Mr Grayson since he is a bookworm as I open the door and step inside

I look around. Everything is made of wood; Peppermint perfumes the air. I didn't see anyone, but simultaneously, I heard some noise. It's coming from upstairs. I ascend the stairs and look around. I can see someone through the shelf. I walk towards that shelf and look behind it. "Mr Grayson, I-" I freeze.

It's not him; it's her.

That girl with ginger hair. She has big brown eyes. She, too, freezes as she sees me holding a book. Silence occurs in the room while we stand still and gaze at each other. Gosh! She's ravishing.

Ares, are you okay? What the hell are you saying? Ughh....sorry, but I can't help it.

"Uh...you need something?" She asks. Damn, her voice!!! ....the second I saw her, I was craving to hear her voice. It's melodious, as sweet as honey. I wonder what's her name. Angel?Love? Beauty?

Woah, I guess I'm going too far.

"Uh...No, I was looking for someone" I say, for the first time, in a kind voice, not mean. "Oh" She utters and keeps the book on the shelf. She runs her fingers on other books while I lean against the frame and stare at her actions. Before she could pick another book, she noticed me staring at her.

"No, you need something from me, don't you?" She asks, wavering. "What's your name?" I ask her, my hands stuffed in Jean's pocket. "I...I'm Leah" She replies.

Everything about her is beautiful: her voice, personality, countenance, and name. "Well, that's a pretty good name"I say. For the first time, I smile, and so does she.

Her smile looks extraordinary due to the dimples that occur on her cheeks.

I pull my hands from my pocket and run my fingers on the books with her. "I guess you like to read books?"I ask as I glance at her. "Yeah, but I like painting more; I'm an artist" She says while flipping through a book. I've never been this amiable to anyone.

So why only with her?

Before I could say something else, a rough voice calls out my name. "Uhh... excuse me"I mutter, and she shakes her head. I walk away, descending the stairs. Mr Grayson is standing at the door. I approach him. I had forgotten what I had come here for. I had to talk to him about the ball arranged by my father.

"What are you doing here? I was looking for you"He says as he grabs my arm, and we both tread out of the library. I shut the door and walked with him. "Mr Grayson, I wanna ask you something"I say as he glances at me.

"As you know, I don't expect anything from my father, but at least you should have informed me" I ask, disappointed. "What are you talking about?" He questions perplexingly. "The ball which is arranged by my father, which god knows for what" I say quickly. He pauses for a while, with a nonplus look on his face. "He didn't tell you?" He asks as he stares at me.

Did he expect him to tell me about the ball? My most trusted people are only Zion and Mr Grayson. Yeah, I got trust issues. Reason? My father, of course. I wish he wasn't my father because of the personality he carries. And I vowed to myself that no matter what, I would never let his disposition cajole me.

"Seriously?" I roll my eyes as he releases his grip around my arm. "Anyway, why were you looking for me?" I ask. "Oh yeah...I ordered a few pieces of fighting equipment for you, and I want you to have a look at them" He says and taps my back. "Oh, sure" I say and we both continue to walk.

____________________________

Mr Grayson has got me a set of blades. There are multiple types of edges in the box. I pick them out one by one and place them on the table. "Your father ordered that you should be erudite on how to use these blades" Mr.Grayson informs me, and I shake my head.

Now this is something interesting. I mean, who wouldn't like to practice with these great blades? When I was 11, my father taught me how to use cutters, but at that time, I wasn't capable of using them. I frequently got injured. However, now, I'm not a kid.