Prolouge

Long ago in a faraway land named Fiore in a little town called Magnolia lived a princess. Her name was Lucy Heartfilia. Lucy was beautiful. She had long shiny golden hair and mesmerizing chocolate brown eyes. She had a large bust and a curvy body, but that wasn't all.

She was very intelligent. She loved reading and writing and was a very sweet and kind person. Many men would love to make her their wife...if many men saw her that is.

You see she was locked away in a large sturdy stone castle. She was put there because she was a celestial wizard and used magic. Magic was banned in Fiore because it was "strange" and "dangerous" but Lucy thought it was marvelous. So did her mother Layla Heartfilia. Layla hadn't thought the magic was dangerous at all. She had thought it was amazing and taught it to her young daughter Lucy. Lucy took her mom's liking to magic and the spirits. Lucy loved her mother dearly, so when she died Lucy was devastated. Not only was she sad, but she was also in danger.

As soon as Layla died Lucy was taken away and locked in a stone castle by her father. Many people had tried to rescue her all failed. The castle was protected by a fire breathing dragon.

His name was Natsu Dragneel, but nobody knew that. Lucy didn't really acknowledge him. To her he was just a dragon. He wasn't just a dragon though. He was something more.