15

— you and i
warnings: NSFW !!! not so explicit mentions of engaging in coitus.

rin was always in control. he was always in control on his feelings, behaviors and most importantly, his actions. so why was he here, kissing her when they should've been working on their project?

he didn't even remember what caused him to do such a thing; one minute, he was sitting on his bed, mindlessly searching textbook and the next? he was kissing the girl in-front of him.

but he couldn't just pull away, he couldn't stop. it was intoxicating. desiring for something for such a long time and to finally achieve it—yes, he was going to savor every minute of it.

so what if their project remained unfinished? they still had 10 days. not to mention that his house was completely empty—who knows when he would get a chance like this again?

he let his desires control him. just this once.

his hands travelled to her back, both of them were under shirt yet his lips were still on hers.

he pulled apart momentarily to enamour at the sight in-front of him: yn with her hair slightly messed up, swollen lips and eyes filled with lust.

'do you want—' he attempted to inquire but his sentence was cut short with her mumbling a quiet "yes" and closing the space between them again.

his hands trailed across her body yet again, feeling every inch of her skin while his lips explored her face.

once he got bored of her lips, he moved on to her neck, decorating it with shades of pink and purple bruises.

with swift movement, her back was pressed the bed's mattress with rin's body towering over her-no clothes covering them nor hiding their chastity.

their lips connected again and so did their hands, which were now interlaced with each other's. they continued to move together in rhythm.

such intimacy—a kind rin had never felt before; a kind he'd want to feel forever.

was it love he felt for her? it couldn't possibly be that but then why was he doing such lewd actions with her?

maybe it was love. maybe it wasn't just a crush nor a distraction. maybe what he felt for her was genuine.

yet all those feelings were washed away when he awoke the next morning to an empty bed with her nowhere to be find. as if the last night never happened. as if it were never real (it was real to him.)

however, as he forced his fatigue body upright, as he began to reimagine the intimate imagery from yesterday and the betrayal of today, he realised that he would never want to lose control again.

he doesn't want to lose control again. he can't be controlled by his feelings no longer.

he had to forget this, forget her, for that matter. maybe then he'll finally focus on what matters.

[ 478 words ]