My dad opened his mouth as he nodded but Peter spoke up, "It doesn't matter anyways. You can get your stuff and leave." he said coldly to us. He glared at me, "I was kind enough to let your family come in but you had to be selfish and not do something to take care of your family. You had to go and spread your legs for that human boy like a whore." 

My dad growled and grabbed Peter, slamming him into the wall, "Don't call my daughter that." 

Ander ran to help his father but I grabbed him by his arm and pulled him down. I brought my foot out on his neck and held him down. His eyes turned a reddish-yellow color. Gesikah ran out of the house and my mom growled at her when Gesikah eyes turned reddish-yellow also. 

Peter breathed heavily out his nose as he glared at my dad, "Just go. Get your stuff and leave my house! We don't need your daughter, we'll find some else better for Evander." 

My dad let go of Peter, "My daughter to good for your son." he said. He turned to face me before looking back at Peter, "And way to strong for him." 

I let go of Ander and hugged my dad tightly. I rested my head against his chest and he put an arm around me. 

I was helping my mom put in the last box in the van. We were going to go stay at a motel and I knew my parents weren't happy about leaving but they were talking to me. They weren't blaming me, they weren't saying I ruined their lives. 

"Thank you, mom." I said. 

She turned to me, "Thalia, I know we were hard and pushy. But last night when you left it broke my heart and when I saw you came back I wasn't going to risk seeing you leave again. I would give up a million things to never make you run away." She hugged me tightly and I wrapped my arms around her, "Later I'll get your dad to make Kavan come back. 

I smiled, "I would like that." 

She chuckled, "Me to." 

Rosa came over towards me frowning and I pouted down at her, "Hey Rosa, I'm gonna miss sharing a room with you." 

She opened her mouth but quickly closed it. She breathed out heavily, "I think my brother gonna do something stupid." 

"He's just angry right now, Rosa." my mom said. "He'll move on." 

"No, I'm serious. He broke allot of things in his room and said I'm gonna fuc—effing kill that human before he jumped out of his window and ran away from the backyard taking off his clothes." she said, making my mom and I eyes widen. 

"Aron!" my mom yelled but I didn't wait for my dad. I turned around and ran down the street. I ran as quickly as I could towards Rian house but I felt like I was running in sand. I didn't feel like I was running fast enough even though I was. I couldn't feel my eyes shifting to silver as I ran until it hit me. 

Didn't Rian mom say Rian was going camping with his father today? My head quickly turned to the left where I saw all the trees from the wood before I quickly turned and ran over to the woods as fast as my legs could. As I ran into the woods I started to feel weird and I lost my balance. I fell to the ground, my hands catching myself before my face hit the ground. 

It didn't hurt this time, just felt a little uncomfortable as I shift into a black Jaguar. I could still see everything, be in control. I stretched my legs and arms out, shaking my body. I sniff the air, looking for Ander scent. My vision suddenly moved forward quickly and I saw Ander. I saw him as a Jaguar—all yellow with black rosettes—running in the east. I turned my head to where he was running where I saw Rian by the lake far away from his dad and a friend of his dad who were laughing by a fire. Rian looked annoyed, unaware of the danger coming his way. 

Heart Of A Jaguar.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara