{Peck On The Nose.}

When we pulled up the Espina house my eyes went big because the house was pretty big. It wasn't a small story house with two bedrooms. It was pretty nice and fancy looking. It was a house I always dreamed of living in but never thought it would happen.

I hadn't realized how long I been staring until my dad opened my door and I almost fell out but I caught myself. My dad arched his eyebrow at me and I huffed, turning my head away from him since I was still mad. I was that stubborn and even though probably coming here was actually a good idea I wouldn't let him know that. I still had friends back in South Dakota and it was all taken from me. Now I have to start all over if we're here long enough.

“Stop with the teenage attitude, Thalia.” dad said as he went to the back of the van and started to unpack. Ander walked passed and smiled at me. My face heated up and I couldn't stop my mouth from twitching into a small back before he went to the help with my dad. I haven't seen many Jaguar boys because it's hard to find them and well I was growing up my dad kept me away from them. It's hard to be attracted to a human boy but with Jaguar boy, they're different.

A little girl ran over to me and she smiled at me. She was about maybe ten with long black hair and russet color skin. “You're very pretty.” she said, leaning against the van and looked up at me. “I'm so happy there's finally going to be another girl in house. My brothers don't like to hang out with me, always saying I’m annoying and stuff—“

Ander walked over with a box in his hand, “Rosa, stop that. Why don't you give Thalia a tour of the house and show her your bedroom since you will have to share your room with her.”

Rosa eyes lit up excitedly and she grabbed my hand, dragging me out of the car, “Yes!”

I slipped on some ice and began to fall. I was to far away from the car to catch myself but I fell into Ander right arm as he caught me. My whole face heated up as I stared down at the mushy dirty son on the ground. He still had the box in his left arm but he held me with his right arm. He smelled so much like cologne.

Ander lifted me up and I quickly stepped back, “Uh, thanks.”

“No problem. Rosa, you have to be careful—“

“Oh no, it's not her fault. Even I’m fine.” I said, smiling down at an upset little girl and she smiled back. “And since I’m alright, we can go on that tour now.” I said as I held my hand out towards her and she quickly put her hand in my mine.

*

When I expected to walk into a pink filled room with dolls everywhere, I was surprised to walk into Rosa room where the walls were mint green and she had superhero posters everywhere. It was a little messy also. I would expect we walked into the middle child, Zander room since he was only thirteen but nope. I looked down at Rosa who was in normal jeans and a gray hoodie. She was a little tomboy but had allot of spirit in her.

“So my daddy said him and your dad well buy new mattresses for you and your brother but until they do you can sleep with me. Don't worry, I don't snore.” she said, chuckling. “Do you snore in your sleep?”

I shook my head, “No.”

She nodded once roughly, “Good. So are you and Ander gonna marry each other?”

My eyes widen and she tilt her head to the side, “Uh—no.”

She frowned, “Oh, well that sucks. You would make such a beautilful bride and I would love to have a sister.” she said. Her eyes widen, “You wanna see my skateboard? I just got it and it runs amazingly. Wait right here.” she said as she ran out of the bedroom and left me there.

Kavan walked in with my box of stuff and set it on the floor, “So how long do you really think we'll be here?”

I shrugged, “I don't know, I hope we really do stay this time.”