{Marriage Proposals.}

It had snowed over night so we didn't have school Monday. The men couldn't go to work today. Everyone was home. My mom and Ander mom were making lunch and hot drinks for us since as we're kids we should go out to shovel.

Rosa and Xander threw snowballs at each other and wrestled around in the snow. I was just laying ontop of the pile of snow that we had started to build until they began to play. I stared up at the bleak sky and just wanted to hide inside the snow forever. The snow will turn to mush and ice in the next couple of days though.

Ander came outside and he started to join his siblings in the snow ball fight. Rosa jumped onto Ander back and he twirled around in circles quickly. They fell on their side but the snow was very high and cushioned their fall.

The door to the neighbor house and the blonde girl I saw with Ander before came out quickly. She was dressed in boots, jeans, a hoodie with another jacket on, gloves, and a hat. She had a big smile on her face, "Don't have to much fun without me!"

"Jamielynn!" Rosa cried out in excitement as she got up and ran over to her. She hugged her waist and Jamielynn hugged her back. Ander got up and began flirting with him. Jamielynn was amused by the thirteen year old charm and they started to all play with each other.

Ander came over to me and lay down next to me. His warm hand found mine and held onto it, making my hand warm even though they were in the gloves he gave me.

"Friday won't be so bad, Thalia." he said, turning to look at me and I looked at him.

"I wasn't thinking about that." I said.

"What were you?" he asked. "When mine was coming, it was all I could think about."

"Just. . .I'm not sure. Allot of things." I said, sighing. "Everything gonna change so quickly."

"Their not changing for bad reasons." he said. "Think of it as a positive things-you're growing up."

"I wish I could stay a kid forever." I said. I looked at Xander and Rosa before looking back at him, "Kavan and I alwayed played in the snow when we were young. We hated the cold but the first day when the snow was fresh we didn't mind it. After Kavan turned sixteen-he stopped playing with me. I would play with my dad or by myself. Sometimes with the neighborhood kids."

He propped himself up and looked down at me, "You're life isn't ending, Thalia. It's just gonna begin."

I scoffed, "How many times has that been used before?" I propped myself up, "I wish I could be as confidant as you, Ander. I don't think I'll make a good anything."

He brought his hand up to my face and took a strain of loose curl in his finger, "You look at life differently maybe after your first shift." he said before slowly leaning towards me and my whole body stiffen as I stared at him. A snowball was thrown at his face though, ruining it. "What the hell?" Ander asked coldly as he turned to look at his little brother who eyes widen before Zander pointed up at Jamielynn.

"Opps, sorry." Jamielynn said, chuckling playfully. She ran over and grabbed Ander hand, "Come on, Evander! You use to be much more fun." she said as she lifted him up.

Ander pulled away and Jamielynn looked hurt, "Sorry Jamielynn, I'm to grown to do this now."

"But you were just playing with them a moment ago. I don't understand." she said. She forced herself to chuckle and hit him playfully in the car, "Come on, it's not a bad thing to loosen up. You been such a stiffler lately. Why are you changing?"

"I have priorities now." he said.

Confused, she shook her head, "What kind of priorities? We were such good friends and after that night I thought-I don't know maybe. . ."