{Jaguar Moon.}

Author notes: hey guys, just wanna let you know I changed Cian name. While writing the pervious chapter, I hadn't realized how similar Cian and Rian was. Lol I don't know how I didn't realize that until this chapter! So I changed it to Vasco. Wanted to let you know before reading!

Last night, one of Vasco guys came into the club. He gave me a message Cian sent for me before he left the club. I had thought about not going, just to aviod Vasco as long as I can but I knew if I didn't it would cause trouble because no body rejects Vasco request. I didn't need his guys going to my apartment and destroying my things.

I walked over to the old 1930's large Catholic church. I went up the stairs of the old Italian building and knocked on the door. I tapped my foot impatiently against the concrete ground. The door opened with a Jaguar. He stepped aside to let me up, "Through those doors up the stairs." he said.

I noticed the other double doors that led into the church had claw marks around the doors with tried blood splattered in it. I looked away as I went over to the door and went up the staircase. I hears voices upstairs with laughter.

When I got up to the large banister, Vasco sat on a large chair as if he was a king with his shirt unbutton showing off his slightly hairy chest. I so badly wanted to roll my eyes at him being so narcissistic. His Jaguar around were eating whatever was left from last night with their human teeth with beer. The place was painted in blood and it smelled strongly of old blood. There was scented candles everywhere though to block the smell.

Vasco quickly got up with a wide smile, "Thalia, you came." he said, walking over. He walked over, reaching out towards me but I pulled away as I gave him a hard stare. He grinned, "Excuse my boys, their still in celebration mood.

"Occasion?" I questioned.

He shrugged, "Everyday should be a celebration. I'm very happy you decided to come see me."

"I didn't feel like I had a choice. Your guys would keep following me if I didn't." I coldly said. "And about that, I want you to stop making them follow me."

"I only want to get to know you better, Thalia." he said amused.

"Not really a good way, Vasco. It's creepy and I'm not like your other girls. If I feel threatened again, I'll attack the next one. And one of them hit me upside the head!" I coldly said.

His eyes widen, "Really? Was it the spiky hair one? He does rash thing when he panics." he said. "Teo, Jake, and Alvaro go wake Rafa up and teach him a lesson about hurting poor Thalia." he said, quickly reaching out and grabbed my chin. My eyes glared up at him as his nails pierced my skin sharply. "Now!" he ordered his coldly to his Jaguars.

His boys got up and left by jumping over the banister. He let go of my chin and I rubbed my sore chin. "You didn't need to do that."

"I wanted us to be alone anyways." he said.

I sighed heavily, "Vasco, look I'm not interested. I'm sorry but I'm not ready to be in anything. I left one Jaguar because I want my freedom."

"You then should have kept being a Silver Jaguar a secret. Everyone gonna want you." he said. "You and your aunt--two precious things. If everyone wants you, then I want you and I always get what I want."

I breathed heavily out my nose, "I'm not up for sale." I said as I turned. He grabbed me, pressing my back against his chest. I tried getting out of his hold as I breathed heavily, "Vasco, let go!"

"I run this state, Thalia. I refuse to take no as an answer." he said. "Look at it this way, I just need someone like you as a wife. Imagine my reputation for having a Silver Jaguar as a wife. In return, you'll be rich. Respected. Safe. The Jaguars here will look up to you as a queen, mi reina. I won't ask for much, just cubs. I want at least eight boys. Three girls should be enough for marriages dowries." he said, chuckling. "It's more as a business agreement."