Special Chapter 6

Nunew's POV

I look up to the cherry blossom as the sky was in shades of pink and orang mixed together. Soon Nat's phone started ringing making me turn to him.

"Oh Nhu , wait here okay ? I'll go and answer this real quick , don't go anywhere na .." he said , patting my thigh making me smile , nodding. Nat then got up , walking away , leaving me alone. I sigh , fishing my phone out from my pocket. I turned on my phone not seeing any new text message.

"Where is he ? Is he not going to reply me ?" I thought , pouting.

"Did something happened to him ?! What if he fell sick and fainted and he is all alone in the house ?! No one came ?!" I thought as my eyes widened. I soon gasp , shaking my head , trying not to think negatively. I then got up , wanting to stretch my legs.

"No Nhu , he is fine .. like what Nat said , he's probably busy .." I sigh , putting my phone back into my coat.

"Aish , whatever .." I said , shaking my head.

"It's going to be our anniversary tomorrow .." I said as I then pout. Soon I heard footsteps coming towards me making me turn to see a little korean girl , running towards me. I frown in confusion , looking down at her as she then tugged my coat making me chuckle.

"Hi little girl , how can I help you ?" I asked gently as she then took out something from behind her. I smile seeing a beautiful pink rose in her small hand. I look at her as she then nod. I slowly grabbed the rose from her , chuckling.

"It's beautiful .. thank you na .." I said , patting her head gently. She then inch closer to me making me lean down to her.

"A handsome oppa told me to tell you that he loves you .." she said.

"He also told me to give you that rose .. he told me you love roses .." she continued making me frown.

"Who is this handsome oppa ?" I asked as she then giggled , running away making me confused. I look at the rose , looking around not seeing anyone.

"Weird .." I said before sighing as I look at the rose. I smelled it , smiling gently.

"Zee loves to give me roses..." I thought.

"Kirin .." I froze in my place , hearing a familiar deep voice. I slowly turned and soon my eyes widened seeing the man standing in front of me , wearing a black turtleneck with a long coat.

"Z-Zee ?" I stuttered not believing my eyes. He smile , walking towards me slowly.

"You know it took me so much courage to not reply to your text so that I wouldn't expose myself coming here .." he said as I clutched my fist.

"It took me 5 hours to get here .. I had to stop everything I was doing .. just to come and see my husband who was two thousand miles away from me ..." he said as tears rolled down my cheeks. He stopped in front of me as I breathed shakily.

"Come here .." he said , opening his arms making me chuckle , running towards him. I crashed into his arms making him stumble slightly. I hugged him tightly as he chuckled , wrapping his arms around me tightly.

"I miss you .." I croaked as he caress my head.

"I missed you too baby .." he whispered as I then pulled away slightly. He cupped my cheeks , wiping my tears away.

"You don't know how much I wanted to hold you like this .." he said , caressing my cheek.

"Three weeks is too long .. I can't be away from you anymore .." he said making me chuckle , holding his hand that was against my cheek. He looked at me with full of love as he then grabbed my chin gently , placing his lips on mine. I close my eyes , replying to his kiss instantly. I slowly wrapped my arms around his neck as he pulled me closer by the waist. I smile in between the kiss , feeling the warmth and the longing. After a while , I pulled away as Zee leaned his forehead against mine.

"I love you .." I said.

"I love you so much more .." he said making me giggle , placing my lips on his. We both kissed under the beautiful cherry blossom. I am finally here with the love of my life.

- later -

I giggled as me and Zee stumbled into my hotel room. Zee took his coat off as I did the same. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he smile , pulling me closer by the waist as I placed my lips on his. He then squeezed my waist as a sign for me to jump. I did as what he said as I wrapped my legs around his waist with him holding on to my thighs , carrying me towards the bed.

He laid me down gently on the soft silk sheet , hovering above me. I look up to him , caressing his cheek gently. He held my hand , kissing my palm making me smile. He then kissed my wedding ring lovingly making butterflies appear in my stomach. He slowly leaned down , placing his lips on mine. The kiss was passionate and full of emotion. Zee pulled away as he then trail kisses down from my jawline to my neck. He pulled down my turtleneck slightly as I close my eyes , throwing my head back , moaning softly.

He then got up as I lift my head , looking at him. He slowly took of his shirt , revealing his toned body. I sat up as he helped me remove my shirt , throwing it aside with the rest of our clothes. Zee looked at me as I bite my lips , breathing hard. He grabbed the back of my nape , crashing his lips on mine. He laid me back down onto the bed , biting my lower lips making me gasp. He took the opportunity to push in his tongue making me moan in between the kiss. He placed marks all over my neck and body but I didn't mind at all because it was Zee.

I pulled away , before pushing Zee down onto the bed as I hovered above him. He sat up as I caressed his cheek. He smile softly as I traced his lips with the tip of my fingers. I then look at him before placing a gentle kiss on his forehead , then two his eyes , going down to his nose and lastly , his lips. He pulled away as he then grabbed my hand , moving it down his chest gently and went even lower.

I slowly unbuckled his belt , removing it as he did the same. I shivered under his touch as I throw my head back , feeling his touch. He placed his lips on my neck making me sigh. I look down to him as I leaned my forehead against his. I wrapped my arms around his neck , smiling softly as he rubbed his nose against mine. I caress his cheek before crashing my lips on his.

That night was filled with nothing but love. The need and desire we both had for each other. Zee was everything I needed and I was everything he needed. We both made love to each other after being apart for so long. We were inseparable.

Zee and Nunew are soulmates , don't you think ? 🥺 I hope you all love the two chapters ❤️ we are down to two more special chapters 🥺 time fliesss ! Stay tuned naa !! ❤️