3

Nunew's POV

I bowed , waving as the crowd cheer. I breathe hard , smiling as I then got off the stage.

"That was awesome Nhu !" Said Noah as he open his arms. I chuckled , hugged him tightly.

"That's my superstar .." he said making pulled away , shaking my head.

"Thanks for letting me perform tonight .." I said , holding his shoulder.

"Nhu !" I turned seeing Nat and Pure.

"That was amazing !!" Said Pure as I chuckled.

"You totally rock that stage !" Said Nat.

"Thanks Jelly .. and of course , Pure for coming .." I said as the both of them smile.

"How about a drink ? On me .." said Noah as we all nod. I look down to my phone and soon frown seeing a few missed calls from P'Sun.

"Nhu ? Is everything okay ?" Asked Nat.

"Uh , hold on .." I said as I tried calling P'Sun back. I frown as the call went to the voicemail.

"Weird .. she'll always answer my calls .. she can't be asleep yet .." I thought.

"Nhu ?" Said Nat as both Pure and Noah looked at me.

"Uh , why don't you all go ahead ? I am leaving first to check on P'Sun .." I said , packing my stuff.

"Aow , you are not staying ?" Asked Noah.

"I need to go check on P'Sun .. I kinda have a bad feeling , why don't you all go ahead without me and we'll drink together later on." I said as I grabbed my bag.

"I am coming with you .." said Nat and I nod.

"Okay then .. be careful on the way home .." said Pure and I nod.

"We'll see you at work .." I said , giving her hand a squeezed before bidding goodbye to Noah.

"Nat , let's go .." I said as Nat nod , following from behind.

We drove all the way to the house. I parked my bike as Nat got off slowly , removing his helmet. I turned the engine off , getting off the bike as I took my helmet off. Me and Nat then walked into the house. I placed the keys in the bowl , taking my leather jacket off.

"P'Sun ! I am home !!" I shouted , waiting for a reply. I frown , not hearing anything.

"She isn't sleeping isn't she ?" Asked Nat.

"It's only 9:45 .." I said.

"Why don't you go check upstairs while I check the back .." I said and he nod , going upstairs as I walked towards the kitchen.

"Sun ?" I called out , peeking into the living room. I then sigh , walking into the kitchen. I froze in my place seeing a hand sticking out from the behind the counter. I quickly ran behind the counter to see P'Sun on the floor.

"P'Sun !" I shouted , holding her shoulder. I breathe hard , looking at her pale face and blood streaming down her nose. I cupped her cheeks realizing how cold she was.

"Nat !!" I shouted , panicking. Soon Nat came running into the kitchen and his eyes widened seeing me , holding onto P'Sun.

"Call the ambulance ! Now !" I shouted as he nod , running out towards the home phone.

"Hold on P'Sun .. everything will be okay ..." I whispered , caressing her head gently.

- later -

I shake my leg nervously as Nat held my hand tightly. Me and Nat waited in the doctors office , waiting for news about P'Sun. Soon the door open revealing the doctor making me sit up straight.

"Doctor , how is my aunt ? Is she okay ?" I asked , worriedly.

"Don't worry , your aunt is now resting..and doing fine .." he said as I sigh in relief.

"However there's bad news .." he said making me frown. Nat then look at before turning to the doctor.

"B-Bad news ? What is it ?" Asked Nat.

"Perhaps Miss Sun did not tell you that she is sick .." he said making me look at him shock.

"Sick ?" I asked.

"Miss Sun is currently diagnosed with brain tumor .." he said making my heart freeze.

"The tumor is growing which is why she is getting sicker .." he said.

"That's impossible .. my aunt .. she .. she is healthy all this time ... she can't be sick .." I said in disbelief.

"You see Mr Chawarin ... your aunt has actually visited the doctors a couple of times as she's been complaining about frequent bad headaches .." he said as Nat squeezed my hand.

"And we told her that she is diagnosed with brain tumor and strongly encouraged her to go through chemotherapy .. but she kept pushing back the offer, declining the treatment .. and also that's because .. treatment is something very expensive .." he said as I sigh.

"However .. at this point .. Miss Sun needs to get treated or else she could be even worse .." he said.

- later -

I held P'Sun's hand tightly. Soon she coughed , opening her eyes as I look at her.

"P'Sun .." I said as she look at me.

"Nhu ? .. what happened ?" She asked , holding her head.

"You passed out .." I said as I look at her. She then held my hand.

"Nhu .." she said as I sigh.

"Why didn't you tell me ?" I asked as she sat there quiet.

"Why didn't you tell me about you having brain tumor ?" I asked.

"Because I know how you would react .." she said.

"You are sick P'Sun ... you need to get treated before you get worse .." I said as she shook her head.

"I don't need treatment Nhu .. All I need is medicine and I am fine .." she said as I shake my head.

"Please .. P'Sun .." I plead.

"We don't have the money Nhu ... getting treated needs a lot of money .. we can't afford treatments now .." she said.

"And then what do you expect me to do ? Watch you get even more sicker ? ..." I asked in denial.

"What if you get even worser ? I could loose you .." I said worried as she sigh.

"Please .. do the chemo .. the doctor said just for a month .. and then if you are getting better .. we will stop the chemo and put you on daily medication .." I said , holding her hand.

"Then what about the money ? We don't have the money .." she said.

"Don't worry about the money .. You worry about getting better .. I'll handle everything .." I said reassuring her as she sigh.

"Just please .. do it for me .. and also for yourself .." I said softly. She then sigh in defeat , nodding. She pulled me to her embrace as I lay my head on her chest. She caress my head , placing a kiss on the top of my head.

"I am so sorry for not telling you ... you must've been so worried .." she whispered as I held her arm tightly , sighing.

"Don't worry about me na ... I'll be okay ... everything will be over soon ..." she said as I look at her.

"You promise you'll do the chemo .." I said as she cupped my cheek.

"I promise .." she said as she brought me back into her embrace. I sigh , rubbing her back gently as I tear up. I held back my tears , closing my eyes.