Special Chapter 3

- next morning -

Nunew's POV

"Nhu~ wakey wakey~" I groan , hiding my face on my pillow.

"You have rehearsals today~" said Nat as he pat my leg. I sigh , moving the sheets away as I slowly got up.

"What time is it ?" I asked , rubbing my eyes.

"It's 7:30 in the morning .." said Nat as I sigh , reaching out for my phone to see a couple of text messages from Zee.

My Love 💍: it's a brand new day , have a good day my love , make sure to have your breakfast before rehearsals today ❤️ susu na Nhu , I love you ❤️

I smile slightly before looking at Nat. He ruffled my hair making me whine softly.

"Go and get freshen up , the van will pick us up at 8:15 ..." said Nat as he left the room. I pout , rubbing my face before replying to Zee's message.

Me : good morning my hubby , have a good day at work na , susu ! ❤️ I'll do good today , I promise ❤️ I love and miss you ngub 😚

I pressed send before getting up , heading to the shower.

Zee's POV

I look at my laptop and soon a text message popped up on my phone. I smile softly seeing Nunew's text message. My heart flutters, reading the text over and over. It makes my day way better.

I then looked at my schedule this week seeing a heart shaped mark on me and Nunew's wedding anniversary.

"We can't celebrate it together ..." I thought and soon sigh.

Nunew's POV.

"And then after your last song , that's where you can say goodbye to your fans .." said my choreography , P'Bird. I nodded as I waved around the room , pretending that there was a crowd in front of me. Soon the door opened making me turn revealing Nat.

"Kirin , we have someone who we want you to meet .." said Nat as he then moved away , revealing someone. My eyes widened as I gasp softly seeing that person.

"Sarah Kim ?" I said as she giggled , jogging towards me with open arms. I hugged her respectfully as she giggled.

"Wow , you don't know what a big fan I am of your music !" I said as she smile.

"I am a big fan of your song , True Love ! It's an amazing song .." she said as I thanked her.

"B-But how?" I asked as I look at Nat who was giggling.

"Well , everyone here knows you are a big fan of Sarah Kim , so we all invited her over to see you .." said Nat as Sarah Kim nod.

"Well I am here to invite you for dinner , how does korean BBQ sound ?" She asked as I smile widely.

"W-Wow , Yes ! I would be honored to have dinner with you !" I exclaimed excitedly making everyone laughed.

- later , after dinner -

"So Nhu , tell me more about yourself .." She said as she drove.

"Well , I have been writing music since I was in high school .. I started singing at a pub when I just entered Uni .. I used to sing and cover a lot of your songs .." I said making her smile.

"Kirin here has always been your biggest fan .." said Nat making me chuckle shyly.

"Aww~ I am so honored.." she said squeezing my hand.

"You know , when I first heard True love , I was mind blown by the beauty of the lyrics .. not to forget how your beautiful voice complements the whole thing .." she said making me smile.

"It felt so genuine .." she continued.

"I would love to ask .. what was your inspiration for that song ?" She asked and I smile.

"I wrote that song based on someone I love actually .." I answered making her smile widely.

"Is there someone you love ?" She asked as I then looked at Nat.

"Oh don't worry , if it's a secret , I am good at keeping a secret .." she giggled making me smile.

"Actually ... I wrote that song based on my husband .." I said shyly making her look at me shock.

"Are you .. married ?" She asked and I nodded.

"Wow , really ?!" She exclaimed.

"Yes , I am married to a amazing guy .." I said.

"Aww~ tell me more .." she said as we both giggled.

"Well , he's an amazing person .. he's very loving .. we've been married for almost 2 years already .. it'll be our 2nd anniversary soon .." I said.

"Me and my agency have made it a decision to not reveal that I am married .. so that I could protect my private life .." I said and she nod.

"It's good that way , the media world is a scary place .. especially if they find out that one of a uprising idol , Kirin , is already married .." she chuckled.

"But I am so happy for you that you are not afraid of telling that you are already someone's .." she said making me smile shyly.

"However I am going to give you an advice na .." she said and I nod , listening to her intently.

"One day .. everyone will eventually know your little secret .. you will of course receive backlash but that doesn't mean you'll lose the love and support for fans .. if fans really love and adore you , they would accept you and your private life .. all you have to do is be brave , be yourself and also remember to defend yourself .." she said and I smiled , nodding. She soon pulled up to the hotel as I unbuckle my seatbelt.

"Thank you so much for the dinner .. I want to tell you that you have been such an inspiration and I am so honored to meet you today .." I said with gratitude as she hold my hand.

"Aww , how adorable !" She said before hugging me tightly.

"Remember what I said okay ?" She asked.

"Keep doing what you are born to do .. keep being yourself .. and also love what you're doing now .." she said holding my hand tightly and I nod.

"Let's meet again if you come back to Korea , oh and who knows , we can have dinner again !" She said making me giggle , nodding. Me and Nat got off the car , waving at Sarah Kim as she waved back , driving off.

"So .. how are you feeling ?" Asked Nat making me look at him. I squealed , hugging him tightly. I pulled away , holding his shoulder.

"Did I just meet and had dinner with Sarah Kim ?!" I asked in disbelief.

"You did !" He said making me giggle , hugging him making Nat laughed.

After a warm shower , I plopped down on the bed , grabbing my phone from the nightstand. I then decided to text Zee.

Me : I had the best day today , rehearsals went well today too ! I feel like I am on cloud nine ! How I wish you were here so that I can tell you everything ! ❤️ I miss you , I love you so much na Hia~ ❤️ goodnight my hubby ❤️

I pressed sent , placing my phone down as I turned off the lights. I fixed my pillow , laying down as I look at my ring , smiling. I gave it a kiss , sighing happily.

"It's going to be a good day tomorrow .." I thought before drifting off to sleep.

Will it be a goodday for Nhu ? hmm find out what happens next 😜 on the last chapter of the special series , I will finally announce my new book ! So please stay tune na~ ❤️🥺😜