47

Nunew's POV

"I love you .." I croaked as he looked at me frozen.

"I love you Zee .." I said as tears rolled down my cheek.

"I was stupid not to say it before .. I guess I was too scared .." I said softly.

"I know I should have said it before .. I shouldn't have just left like that .." I continued as Zee look deep into my eyes.

"I hated you too .. how could you just let me leave like that huh ?" I asked hitting his chest with my fist.

"Why didn't you pull me back and stop me from leaving huh ?" I asked as I sniffled.

"I thought you loved me too ... I had hope .." I said hitting his chest.

"I love you a lot that it hurts me a lot , you know that ?!" I cried as I hit his chest repeatedly.

"You are a jerk to make me feel like this !" I sobbed as he held my wrist to stop me from hitting him. He chuckled softly , cupping my cheeks as I look up to him. He caress my cheeks, looking into my eyes.

"I love you ... I love you so much .." I said softly making him smile softly. He wiped my tears away with his thumb before leaning down. He soon placed his lips on mine gently making me freeze. I slowly closed my eyes , replying to his kiss. His lips moved against mine with full of love and gentle and warmth. I clutch his shirt tightly as he angled his head , deepening the kiss. He held my nape , caressing my cheek with his thumb gently. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I felt happy.

After a while , he pulled away from my lips , rubbing the tip of his nose against mine. He looked at me with a warm smile.

"I love you too .." he said.

"I love you so much .. Nunew ..." he continued as I smile softly. He then placed his lips on mine again with his hand around my waist to keep me close. I gently wrapped my arms around his neck , replying to his kiss. The both of us smile in between the kiss. The kiss was filled with so much emotions. It was filled with longing , desire , warmth and the love that we kept within us for so long. I knew I needed Zee in my life .. and Zee knew that he needed me in his life. We went through so much together .. that it's impossible to be apart from each other.

He pulled away from the kiss as we both smile. I then hugged him tightly as he held my waist , making sure there was no gap in between us. I close my eyes , feeling his warmth as I let happy tears rolled down my cheeks. Soon we both heard sobs making the both of us pulled away slightly , turning to see Poppy who was a crying mess , standing along side with Max and Nat who had a smile on their face.

Both me and Zee burst onto into small laughter as I sigh , turning back to Zee. He wiped away my tears gently , placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Don't cry anymore .." he whispered.

"I thought you left already .. I thought I couldn't say what I have to say to you .." I pout making him chuckle.

"I guess you saw the wrong flight .. there's two flights going to New York City .. mine leaves at 12:30 ..." he said as I chuckled in embarrassment. I then look at Zee as he look at me lovingly.

"So .. what are we now ? .." I asked.

"I know we already established to each other that we love each other .. but I want to know what does that makes us.." I said as he then held my hand , looking down as I did the same. He caress my ring that brought us together in the first place. He then looked at me as I look up to him.

"Be my boyfriend na .." he said softly making me smile. My heart flutter at the word 'boyfriend.' I look at him , nodding. He then chuckled as I then hugged him tightly.

"I love you .." I said.

"I love you so much more .." he replied making my heart burst into happiness. I then pulled away as he grabbed my chin , placing his lips on mine gently. I smile replying to his kiss. After a while , we pulled away as he placed a quick peck on my lips.

"To all passengers , Flight 345 , to New York City is now boarding .."

I pout as I hear the announcement.

"That's me .." he said as I sigh.

"We just got together and now you're leaving me .." I said , pouting making him chuckle. He pecked my lips making me hum in surprise.

"I'll be back before you know it .." he said.

"Hm if anyone tries to flirt you over there , do tell me and I'll show them who you belong to .." I said making him chuckle.

"Dating me is dangerous na .. I am possessive of my lover." I pout making him smile.

"If anyone tries to flirt with me , I'll just show them this .." he said lifting his hand up revealing our 'engagement' ring. I giggled softly as he then opened his arms making me pout , hugging him tightly. He sigh , wrapping his arms tightly around me.

"I'll go and come back as soon as possible .. I promise .. okay baby ?" He said gently making butterflies appear in my stomach. He called me 'baby'.

"Okay lovebirds .. Cut it out .. you have a flight to catch .." said Max as Zee pulled away , holding my arms. He placed a soft kiss on my lips before caressing my head.

"I promise I'll call you when I reach .." he said and I nod.

"I love you .." he said making me smile.

"I love you too .." I replied.

"Poppy .." called Zee as Poppy wiped his tears , rushing towards Zee. He grabbed Zee's luggage as he bowed to me. Zee caress my cheek before walking towards the gate. I watch him as he entered the gate. He turned back to me as I waved making him smile before walking in the plane. I sigh happily as Nat held my arm.

"Zee .. is finally my boyfriend .. my lover .." I thought , smiling.

Zee's POV

I sat down in my seat in business class , sighing as I look out the window. Soon my phone buzzed making me look down to my phone.

Nunew : I miss you already .. come back to me fast. I'll be waiting here ❤️

I smile before changing his name from ' Nunew' to ' My future 💍' I then replied to his text.

Me : I love you ❤️ I'll see you soon baby ❤️

I smile to myself and soon a message popped up.

My future 💍 : I love you more ❤️

My future 💍 : 😚💋❤️

I smile , turning my phone to flight mode as the plane gets ready to leave. I look down to my ring , touching it gently.

"Time to survive 3 years without my baby .." I thought smiling to myself as I sigh , looking out the window.

Okay before yall come at me , saying why didn't Zee stay for Nunew , you see Zee also has his responsibility. His main responsibility has always been Nunew. Zee had to continue with his trip as this trip is also part of responsibility. He has to complete his work there fully before going back to his lover and stay with him forever. Trust me , this isn't the ending that I want for yall , we still have about 1-2 chapters left before the actual ending , I just wanted to give yall a hint of that sweet ending by teasing yall 😛 so don't hate me ! 🫣 will Zee really stay in NYC for 3 years or will he finish his work as fast as possible to go back to Nunew's arms ? See in the next chapter 😚