9

Nunew's POV

"Ma'am .. me and Nhu were thinking of moving in together." He said making my eyes widened. P'Sun looked at me and Zee , shocked.

"Moved in together ?" Asked P'Sun as Zee nod.

"Me and Nhu have talked about this for awhile .. he couldn't tell you because he was afraid of what you would think about us , moving in together." Said Zee.

"So I would like to ask you for your permission whether .. Nhu could move in with me.." he said as I look at P'Sun. P'Sun look at me and smile.

"Yes .. you have my permission .." she said making my eyes widened.

"P'Sun b-but .."

"Zee can help me take care of you since I am going to be in the hospital for awhile .." she said.

"Zee .. please take care my Nhu for me .." she said , smiling warmly. I look at Zee as he smile , I shot him a glare.

"Thank you ..P'Sun .." he said. After a while , I then walked Zee out. I sigh , crossing my arms as he look at me with a satisfied smile.

"I'll give you two days to pack all you need. I'll come and pick you up at your house." He said as I glare at him.

"I'll see you in two days , My fiancé .." he said leaning closer to me. He caress my cheek before walking away. I clutch my fist , huffing in frustration.

"Jerk !" I called out before walking in back to the hospital room.

"P'Sun .. are you really sure you are okay with me moving in with Zee ?" I asked , hoping she'll change her mind.

"Yes .. I am sure .." she said.

"But don't you think it's a lil weird that your own nephew is moving in with his ..... lover .." I said , muttering the word 'lover.'

"And plus .. you are still sick and I need to be with you .." I said. She chuckled , placing her hand on my cheek , caressing it.

"Nhu ... I know you are worried .. but I'll be okay .. I can take care of myself .. and plus I am in a hospital full of doctors and nurses .." she said and I sigh.

"I can see that Zee is a good guy .." she said.

"Yeah , more like a jerk." I thought.

"And I know he can take care of you while I am here .. and plus he is your boyfriend .. am I right ?" She asked as I look at her.

"Then .. aren't you weird out .. that I am with a .. guy ?" I asked , fiddling with her blanket.

"Nhu .. look at me .. hon .." she said , cupping my cheeks as I look at her. She smile , kissing my forehead. She caress my cheek as she push away my hair.

"Nhu .. I will never be weird out by the fact that you are together with a guy ... It doesn't matter who you love ... as long as you are happy .. I am happy honey .." she said.

"And if being with a guy makes you happy ... I will be happy .. if being with a girl makes you happy .. I will be happy .." she said , caressing my head gently.

"That won't stop me from loving my one and only nephew .." She said as I smile softly. She then brought me to her embrace. I sigh as my smile slowly disappeared. I hugged her tightly , closing my eyes.

- two days later -

I placed all the things I need in the box. I then grabbed the photo of me and P'Sun. I placed it in the box as Nat the walked in.

"Got everything ?" Asked Nat as I nod , sighing. I plopped down on my bed as Nat sat beside me.

"It's only for a month Nhu .." he said.

"Trust me .. a month will pass by just before you know it .." He said , patting my back. Soon a loud honk was heard making me look at the window. I got up , walking towards the window to see Zee downstairs.

I grabbed my bag , wearing it as I held the box , walking downstairs with Nat following behind. I closed the door , locking it as Nat then smile.

"Poppy .." said Zee as his secretary then came to me , grabbing the box from me. I bowed slightly as Zee walked towards me.

"Shall we ?" He asked as I glare at him.

"I'll get going first .." I said to Nat as he nod. I squeeze Nat's arm before following Zee to the car. He opened the car door as I look at him , breathing in before getting in the car.

I look out the window as Nat waved. I waved at him as the car started driving away. I hug my bag , sighing as I look out the window.

- later -

"We are here sir .." I look out the window as the car pulled up to a huge house. I slowly got out of the car as Zee did the same. I look at the outside of the house , seeing at how beautiful the interior design is. It was so aesthetic yet neat and clean.

"You coming ?" Asked Zee as I slowly walked in the house. I hug my bag and soon gasped seeing the inside of the house. There was a opening where there is little garden in the middle of the house.

Zee's POV.

I took our my blazer , placing it on the chair as I look at Nunew who was looking around the living room.

"This is where you live ?" He asked as I nod.

"Woah .." he said in awe making me chuckle. I then walked towards the stairs.

"Do you want to see your room ?" I asked as he look at me , nodding excitedly. We walked up to the second level where the rooms are. I walked towards a door , opening it as he slowly walked in.

"This is your room." I said. He look around , smiling as I did the same.

"Poppy did an amazing job doing this room." I thought. 

"This is where you'll stay for a month. Like we agreed on." I said as Poppy then came in with his box.

"Come. There's one more room I want to show." I said , walking out of the room.

Nunew's POV

I followed Zee up to the third level. We went up using a stairs that was designed like a ladder. I looked around and soon smile seeing the room that was designed like a small hangout place. It had a swing near the window where we could see the view of the outside of the house. The room was all cosy and beautiful.

"This is a small hangout place." He said.

"You can do whatever you want here." He said as I look at him.

"Ah , before I forget .." he said reaching into his pocket. He then revealed a small box in his hand. I frown looking at him. He then opened the box , revealing a ring.

"It's a fake engagement ring .. so at least .. we won't blow our cover." He said as I slowly grabbed it.

"What about yours ?" I asked. He then lifted his hand up as I then saw a ring on his ring finger.

"I should head to work. If you're hungry , there's food in the fridge." He said , walking towards the door but he then stopped his tracks.

"I'll see you later , My fiancé .." he said making me glare at him. I look down to the ring , sighing.

 I look down to the ring , sighing

"Just one month Nhu .." I said softly.