37

Third person's POV

The whole dinner was quiet. Nunew turned to Zee as he ate his dinner quietly.

"So , Zee , how did you meet Nunew ?" Asked Zee's father as Zee looked up from his plate.

"Um , me and Nunew met in England .. when I had a business trip there .." answered Zee as Nunew smile slightly.

"Really , England ?" Asked his father as he looked at Nunew.

"Yes .. that's right .." Nunew answered.

"What were you doing there in England ?" He asked.

"I was um .. working at a cafe there .." said Nunew as Zee's father nod.

"Well .. I didn't expect my son to fall for someone like you." He said.

"Honey , please .." said Zee's Mother as Zee clutched his hand under the table. Nunew looked at Zee before smiling slightly , placing his hand on Zee's clutched hand.

"I myself didn't expect Zee to fall for me neither .. I didn't know I would love him back too .." Said Nunew bravely making Zee look at him. Nunew turned to Zee , smiling reassuringly. Nunew turned back to Zee's father who was thrown aback.

After dinner , Nunew and Zee plus his family decided to move to the living room. Nunew turned his head to Zee before nudging his arm gently making Zee turn. Nunew nod as a sign for Zee to tell his father about Gemini. Zee breathe in and out before nodding , turning to his father.

"Father .. there's something I'd like to talk to you about .." Voice Zee making his father turn to him.

"I have been thinking for a while and I've made my decision .." said Zee.

"I am going to open my own club .. it's called Gemini ... I have been planning to open it soon after renovation and all ... I already bought the building all it needs is-."

"You opened a club ? Without me knowing ?" Asked Mr Panich.

"Dad .. I-."

"I do not agree with this decision that you made carelessly." He said as Zee sigh.

"But-."

"What about the company ? That I let you take over ?" He asked as Nunew looked at Zee and his father.

"Honey , enough , not in front of guests .." said Mrs Panich.

"Enough Prem , I want to talk to my son." Said Mr Panich coldly as he turned back to Zee.

"Don't tell me ... because of this boy .. you decided to make rational decisions without me knowing." He said making Zee frown in shock. Nunew froze and felt like he was being stabbed in his heart.

"Do not let your love get in the way of what I built for you !" Scolded Zee's father as Zee clutch his fist.

"Do not be so weak and dumb son ! I didn't raise you to be like this !" He shouted.

"And you ! Don't you ever try to distract my son from doing what he's born to do !" Scolded Zee's father towards Nunew making Zee's eyes widened.

"Honey !" Shouted Mrs Panich as Nunew's eyes started watering. Zee's eyes widened as he placed his hand on Nunew's hand. Nunew turned to him , forcing a smile to Zee , shaking his head. Zee clenched his jaw in anger , seeing the little one shed a tear. I mean why wouldn't he be mad , his own father just started blaming his fiancé. Zee cupped Nunew's cheek , wiping the tears away with his thumb.

"Go to the car. I'll be there soon." Said Zee as Nunew frown. Zee nod as Nunew slowly got up. Zee's mom quickly held Nunew tightly. Zee turned back to his father , getting up as he clutched his fist.

"Do you know dad , you only listen to yourself. You only trust yourself judgment." Sound Zee as Nunew looked at Zee who was standing up to his father.

"You always think I am a disgrace .. a disappointment ... well I am sorry dad that I can never be perfect for you." Said Zee.

"But your know what dad ? I am done being that perfect son for you !" Zee raised his voice , throwing his father back.

"Have you ever asked me what I wanted ?! What I wanted to do in life ?! All you care about is me being you when you goddamn know that I can never be you !" Shouted Zee as tears rolled down Nunew's cheek. Zee's mom held Nunew's hand tightly.

"All you care is your reputation ! You don't care about how I feel as your son !" Fought Zee as he shivered in anger.

"I did all of this for you !" Fought Zee's father.

"You did it for yourself !" Shouted Zee.

"Enough Zee ! I did not teach you to fight back !" Said Zee's father as Zee chuckled in disbelief.

"You see , because of your lover , you became more aggressive !" Said Mr Panich making Zee clutch his fist.

"Don't you ever bring Nunew into this !" Said Zee.

"I am done being your little Zee who you can boss around , make me as your next Kilen !" Shouted Zee.

"And guess what dad , if this is what you call father love. This is all bullshit !!" Shouted Zee and soon his father placed a slap on his cheek making Nunew's eyes widened. Zee looked at his father , holding his burning cheek.

"Enough !" Shouted Mrs Panich as a tear rolled down Zee's cheek. Zee's mother storm towards the two men. She then held Zee's arms as Zee looked at her. She then looked at her husband with tears in her eyes.

"I will not let you hurt my son anymore Kilen .." she said.

"Your son is useless Prem !" Fought Mr Panich.

"He is our son ! Ours !" She cried.

"I am done seeing him suffer ! Do you realize that we lost our Zee years ago ?!" She sobbed making Zee clenched his jaw , trying to hold back tears.

"We lost our happy Zee because of you ! All because of you Kilen !!" She shouted in anger and sadness. Nunew watch the scene in front of him with tears streaming down his face uncontrollably.

"And I will no longer stand here and watch you control my son anymore .." she said before turning to Zee.

"Zee .. baby ... I am going to tell you this once .. after this .. go with Nunew ... go with him and find your own happiness ..." she sobbed as she held Zee's arm.

"You have your own rights to your own happiness .. no one else can control you .." she sobbed as Zee looked at his crying mother with tears in his eyes.

"Zee .. I know you are not happy here .. the rule of this game in life is you must learn how to love yourself son .." she cried.

"Start doing what you really want Zee .." she said softly.

"Prem. Enough." Said Zee's father.

"No ! I am not going to listen to you anymore Kilen. I am going to protect my son. If it means being away from you." She said making Zee's father speechless. She then turned back to Zee , caressing his cheek.

"Go ... go with Nunew .." she said as Zee slowly turned to Nunew who shook his head , crying. Zee then took a step forward.

"Zee." Called his father making him stop his track.

"If you walk out that door with him , you are no longer my son."

Guess who is backk !!! I am back loveliess !! 🥳 I know I promise to upload yesterday but your girl was sick after her trip so I decided to take a one day rest , get some sleep and get better ❤️‍🩹 but I am way better now ! Before I forget , I am going to take time to say thank you to everyone who wished me on my birthday ! You all are so sweet like literally ❤️❤️ I hope you all are ready to read the new chapters I have for all of you ! Thank you for waiting !!! ❤️ enjoy !! ❤️