8

- next day -

Nunew's POV

"So you are his fiancé now ?" Asked Nat.

"Fake fiancé .. yes." I said.

"I don't even know if I did the right thing ... urgh .." I said as I rubbed my temple.

"You can't back out , can't you ?" He asked as I shook my head , sighing.

"I already signed his stupid contract .. if I don't do what the contracts says .. he'll won't help me .." I said as he nod , patting my back. Soon the door opened revealing Pure.

"Hey Nhu .. there's a guy looking for you .." she said making me frown.

"Who ?" I asked.

"Um , he has thick eyebrows .. wearing a suit .. looks expensive ..." she said and my eyes widened. I look at Nat before getting up , walking out of the locker room to see Zee. I walked towards him quickly.

"What the hell are you doing here ?!" I whispered loudly only for him to here.

"That's not how you greet your fiancé .." He said loudly making everyone turn to us. I quickly clasped my palm onto his mouth , looking around.

"We need to talk." I said. I then grabbed his wrist , pulling him out to the balcony. I let go of his wrist , folding my arms.

"What are you doing here ?! You could just call if you need me !" I said.

"Why can't I visit my own fiancé ?" He asked innocently making me chuckle in disbelief.

"Fake fiancé for your information." I said coldly  , looking away as he chuckled.

"Move in with me." He said making me look at him with my eyes widened.

"W-What ?" I asked.

"You heard me. Move in with me." He said as I burst out into laughter.

"That's a joke .. right ?" I asked as he looked at me with a straight face.

"I am serious. I want you to move in with me." He said as I soon realized he wasn't kidding.

"No way !" I said in denial.

"I am not moving in with you ! That's not part of the contract !" I fought back.

"But you are my fake fiancé .. it's something basic. When we are a couple , we need to be together." He said as I look at him in disbelief.

"No , there's no way I am going to move in with you. I don't care whether we are 'Fiancé' or whatever we are. And plus , if P'Sun finds out that I moved in with you. She'll not only kill me , she'll kill you too." I babble.

"So to make it clear. I am not going to move in Khun Zee Pruk." I said.

"So if you were to excuse me , I am going back to work .." I said walking past him.

"Oh and I would appreciate it if you don't come and see me at work. Thank you." I said , smiling before rolling my eyes walking back into the cafe.

Zee's POV

I chuckled , smiling to myself.

"What a stubborn kid you are Nunew .. will see about that .." I smirk.

"Poppy .." I called making Poppy bowed.

"Find out which hospital is Nunew's aunt staying in .. we are going to pay her a visit." I said and he nod. I smirked to myself.

- later -

Nunew's POV

I packed my stuff as Nat walked into the locker room.

"You going to visit P'Sun ?" He asked as I nod , tying my shoelaces.

"Wanna come along ?" I asked.

"I would love to but I kinda have plans .." he said , packing his bag.

"With who ? Oh is it with that guy ?" I asked teasingly making him chuckle.

"He is just a friend .. we are just going to get dinner together .." he answered making me look at him , rolling my eyes.

"I wouldn't be surprised if you both ended up being together .. however he must go through your best friend first , which is me .." I said making him smile.

"Of course .." he said as I got up , grabbing my bag.

"Okay , I am off first , I'll see you tomorrow jelly~" I said as he hum.

"See you~" he sang as I walked out of the room.

"Bye Pure~" I said making her giggle , waving. I got onto my bike starting the engine as I wore my helmet.

"Nhu ! Wait !" I turned seeing Pure with a bouquet of flowers.

"Here , for your aunt .. tell her I said hi .." she said and I smile , grabbing the flowers. I nod before driving away.

Once I reached the hospital , I walked towards P'Sun's room. I was about to knock on the door when I heard laughter coming from inside making me frown.

"Who came ?" I thought before opening the door.

"P'Sun~ I am here~" I said lovingly.

"Pure got you flo-." I froze in my spot , letting the bouquet slip off my hands , falling to the ground.

"You !" I exclaimed. My heart froze seeing Zee talking to P'Sun. The both of them turned as P'Sun frown in confusion looking at Zee.

"Hey babe .." he said as I rushed towards him.

"W-What's going on ?!" I asked , confused and shocked.

"Oh honey , how can you not tell me that you are seeing someone hm ?" Asked P'Sun as I look at Zee.

"Him ?!" I asked , pointing to Zee. Zee then got up , grabbing my waist.

"Yes babe , what's wrong with you all of a sudden hm ? You are making P'Sun worry .." Said Zee. He then looked at me , signalling to play along.

"U-Um , right .. yes .. I am seeing Zee .." I said , smiling awkwardly.

"Why didn't you tell me hm ?" She asked.

"U-Uh that's because um .."

"Nhu is a little worried about what you think about our relationship .." answer Zee as P'Sun chuckle. I laughed awkwardly , looking at Zee , giving the death stare.

"P'Sun , if you don't mind , me and Zee need to talk .. alone. For awhile .." I said , grabbing Zee's hand , dragging him out of the room.

"What do you think you are doing here ?!" I asked.

"Well , didn't you say that P'Sun wouldn't allow you to move in with me. So I took the courtesy to ask her permission myself." He answered as I looked at him in disbelief.

"How could you just come here and tell her that I am seeing you ?!" I asked.

"Well you are my fiancé .. aren't you ?" He asked as I groan.

"Fake fiancé .." I fought back.

"Listen. I told P'Sun that we are just boyfriends. You gotta act like my boyfriend or else you will blow our cover." He said.

"P'Sun will never allow me to move in with you. Never." I said making him chuckle.

"Then , why don't we find out together ?" He asked , grabbing my hand.

"Aow , let go !" I said , trying to push his hand away.

"Remember. We are boyfriends in front of P'Sun." He said as I look at him , sighing in defeat. I let him hold my hand as we walked in back to the room.

"Hey you both .. so what did you talk about ?" Asked P'Sun as I look at Zee.

"Ma'am .. me and Nhu were thinking of moving in together." He said making my eyes widened.