2

Zee's POV

"That you are already engaged !" He said making my eyes widened and mom gasp , covering her mouth.

"I am ?!" I asked.

"He is ?!" Exclaimed mom.

"Oh honey ! Is it true ?!" She asked as I look at Max , giving him the 'what' look. He then tilt his head , giving me a signal to just play along. He placed his hand in front of his mouth as he then mouthed.

"Just go with it .." he coughed , clearing his throat as I sigh in defeatZ

"Yes ..it's true .." I said , forcing a smile.

"That's amazing honey !!" Squealed Mom.

"Why didn't you tell me hm ?" She asked.

"Zee was a little afraid to say .. right Zee ?" Asked Max , patting my back as I looked at him , gritting my teeth.

"Yes ... that's true .." I said looking back at mom , chuckling awkwardly.

"Wonderful , so when can I finally meet this someone hm ?" She asked , excitedly.

"U-Uh .." I said , looking at Max.

"Didn't you say your fiancé will be flying in from England on the Thursday .. am I right Zee ?" Asked Max as I choked on my saliva once again.

"T-That's right .." I said , clearing my throat.

"Great then , I'll look forward to seeing your fiancé~ ohhh ! I am so excited ! I can't wait to tell your father !" She said as she grabbed her handbag.

"I love you sweetheart .. Congratulations .." she said , hugging me as I chuckled awkwardly , patting her back. She then left the restaurant as I turned to Max , poking my tongue on my inner cheeks.

"What ?" He asked.

"What the hell was that ?" I asked.

"Why the hell would you tell my mom that I am engaged to someone ?!" I blasted out.

"You know damn well that I am not engaged to anyone ! I am not even seeing anyone !" I exclaimed.

"Look relax , you said you are sick and tired of hearing this questions .. so I have a plan .." he said as I glare at him.

"Look we'll discuss the plan later , you and I have a meeting now .." he said as he finished up his water , patting my back as he got up. I sigh , shaking my head as I got up , buttoning my blazer.

Nunew's POV

I look at the couple who was busy chatting and laughing away at the corner of the cafe. They were holding hands as one of them speaks while the other listened. I pout , sighing.

"They look so in love ... I wonder .. how does it feel .." I thought.

"Nhu .. why don't you get ready to leave ?" Asked Pure making me hum.

"Aow , I still have about two hours before I have to leave .." I said , confused.

"You are a superstar Nhu .. you need some rest before you perform .." she said , chuckling.

"And plus , there's not many customers .. and plus I want to close up soon so that I could catch your performance .." she said making me chuckle.

"Are you sure ?" I asked.

"Of course , I am sure .." she said.

"Thanks Pure .." I said making her giggle , nodding. I walked towards the back where my locker was. I took off my apron , hanging it on the rack. Soon Nat came out of the bathroom.