34

Nunew's POV

I hear my alarm ringing making me slowly open my eyes , squinting due to the light. I lazily turned my alarm off before sitting up slowly. I yawned , rubbing my eyes as I stretched my arms. I got out of bed , wearing my home slippers as I walked out of the room. I walked downstairs , ruffling my hair as I entered the dining room to see Zee not in his work attire and all dressed up , preparing the table.

"Zee ?" I said making him turn.

"Good morning .." he said with a smile making's me frown.

"Are you wearing that to work ?" I asked as I look at him who was wearing a collar t-shirt that is fitting around his arm and ripped jeans. He chuckled , walking towards me as he held my arm , leading me to sit on the chair.

"I took a day off today .." he said making me look at him.

"So today , we are going out .." he said , sitting across me as I frown in confusion.

"We ? We are going out ?" I asked.

"But I have to go back to work .." I said.

"Don't worry , Nat handled everything for you .." he said as I look at him.

"So , why don't you eat your breakfast up and get dressed then come down once you are done .." he said and I looked at him weirdly.

"O-Okay .." I said with suspicion. I ate my breakfast , earning a chuckle from Zee.

After breakfast , I did what Zee said. I got freshened up , walking towards the mirror. I wore a sweater and slightly baggy jeans that is a straight cut. I fixed my hair and soon smile.

"Me and Zee .. are going out .. alone .." I thought before blushing lightly.

"Nhu ! Let's go !" Shouted Zee from below.

"Coming !" I said before grabbing my bag and phone , walking out of the room. I walked downstairs to see Zee with his sunglasses. He looked at me as I stood in front of me.

"Let's go .." he said and I nodded , following him to the car.

I buckled my seatbelt as Zee started driving out of the place.

"Are you seriously not going to tell me where we're going ?" I asked as Zee chuckled.

"It's not going to be a surprise if I told you .." He said with his eyes not leaving the road. I pout , folding my arms as I look out the window.

"Trust me ..you'll love this place .." he said making me turn to him. He glanced at me , smiling weirdly making me raise an eyebrow.

"What is this guy's problem ? He's been smiling the whole morning .." I thought as I look out the window. After a while of driving , he stopped the car making me frown , looking at him.

"We are here .." he said as I then unbuckled my seatbelt , getting out of the car. I look around and soon gasped seeing the huge sign.

'Welcome to Dream World.'

"Hoi ! Dream world ?! A theme park ?!" I asked excitedly turning to Zee as he chuckled , walking towards the entrance. I giggled to myself , running to catch up to him.

"Why didn't you tell me that we are going to a theme park ? If I knew , I would have dressed appropriately !" I pout as Zee showed the worker the soft copy version of the tickets. The worker smile , welcoming us in the park.

"If I told you , it wouldn't be a surprise .." he said as I glare at him.

"My outfit is ruining the whole mood~" I whine making him chuckle.

"Look it's fine , I am thirsty , why don't you go buy a drink for us over at that drink booth there .." he said as he hand me his card making me frown.

"We barely did anything and you're thirsty all ready ?" I asked confused.

"It's a hot day .. go~" he said , pushing me gently by the shoulder making me sigh , walking towards the drink booth.

Zee's POV.

I took the chance to walk to the merchandise shop. I walked in , looking around for a t-shirt and soon saw a striped collar T-shirt that will suit Nunew. I smile , grabbing the right size before going to the cashier to pay. After I was done , I walked out of shop , going back to where Nunew is.

Nunew's POV.

I drank my water , holding Zee's drink as I look around for Zee like a lost child.

"Where did he go ?" I asked , pouting. Soon someone cleared his throat making me turn to see Zee.

"Zee , where did you go ?" I asked as he then lifted his hand , revealing a bag making me frown.

"What's this ?" I asked.

"Well you said you weren't dressed appropriately .. so I bought you something to get change into .." he said making my stomach flutter.

"You bought something for me to get change to ?" I asked and he nod.

"The toilet is right there , go change while I wait here .." he said as he hand me the bag , grabbing the drinks from me. I look at him and he nod. I hesitantly walked towards the toilet to get change. After I was done , I look in the mirror , fixing the t-shirt. I smile , chuckling to myself before leaving the washroom. I walked towards Zee as I cleared my throat making him turn. He looked at me , scanning me from top to bottom.

"Cute .." he said making me blush lightly. I cleared my throat , looking away.

"The t-shirt is cute .. I guess you have a great sense of fashion .." I said making him chuckle.

"Come on , we have a whole day here .." He said as I smile.

"Let's go !!" I said excitedly. I looked around the theme park , smiling excitedly as I pointed to a ride that I want to ride which was the viking ride. Zee shook his head as I rolled my eyes , grabbing his arm as I dragged him along.

We reach the front of the queue and I turned to Zee who's face became pale. I frown and soon chuckled.

"Don't tell me you're scared ?" I asked as he look at me , clearing his throat.

"What ? Nonsense .." he said making me giggle. Soon the worker let us in as we sat at the second last row. The worker pulled down the handle bar and Zee quickly hold it tightly.

"Are you sure you're not scared ?" I asked as he look at me shaking.

"Maybe j-just a little .." He said making me giggle. I then put out my hand making him look at me.

"If you're scared .. you can always hold my hand ..." I said as he slowly held my hand tightly. He smile softly and soon the ride started. The viking swing back and forth and went so high making me and Zee hold onto each other tightly.

We got down from the ride as Zee sigh in relief making me giggle.

"That wasn't that bad right ?" I asked making him glare at me. I giggled , pulling out my hand.

"Come on .. we have so many more rides to go .." I said pouting making him sigh. He then grabbed my hand as we then walked to the next ride , hand in hand. I turned to Zee and look down to our hands , smiling slightly before turning back to Zee. Zee holding my hand felt surreal , it was as if we were a real couple.

"What a dream ..." I thought , smiling.

Anyone wants to go on a theme park date with me ? People in love stinks 🥹 BUT WHEN CAN I GET A ZEE AND NUNEW ?!