25

Zee's POV

I stare up to the ceiling , not being able to sleep. I sat up , looking at the clock seeing that it was already 3:30 in the morning. I turned my lamp on , getting out of bed. I wore my house slipper , walking out of the room. I soon heard a faint voice coming for the third level. I frown , looking up seeing that the lights was on. I slowly walked up , peeking my head in seeing Nunew on the bed , singing soft as he write on his notebook.

"Nunew ?" I called making him lift his head up.

"Aow , Zee .." he said as he close his book.

"Did I wake you up ?" He asked as I shook my head walking towards him.

"I couldn't sleep .." I answered as I plopped down on the bed.

"Why are you up ?" I asked.

"I couldn't sleep either .." He answered as he then look at his notebook.

"What are you up to ?" I asked as I looked at his notebook.

"I was just writing .." He said.

"A song ?" I asked and he nod.

"Ah right .. I always seem to forget that you are Kirin .." I said , chuckling. He giggled as he looked at me. I stare into his eyes and soon butterflies appeared in my stomach.

Nunew's POV.

I blush lightly as our eyes meet. I cleared my throat , looking away.

"May I ?" He asked , wanting to look at my notebook. I nod , handing him the book. He looked at it and read.

"Long distance can't keep our hearts apart .." he read as I look at him.

"The sky is big but our love is bigger .. as long as our hearts are together , love won't lose to anything .." he continued.

"This lyrics are great .." he said making me smile.

"I usually write when I have some things on my mind or when I can't sleep .. so this is what I came up with .." I said.

"I have to say , you are really talented Kirin .. not only do you have a great voice .. you also do great things .." he said making me smile. He then chuckled , turning the page.

"Nunew's bucket list with future lover .." he read making my eyes widened.

"Zee ! Wait !" I exclaimed trying to get the book back but he quickly moved away.

"Theme park date ?" He asked as I blush in embarrassment.

"Zee .. give it .." I said but he moved away.

"Wear matching T-shirt ... going to dinner by the beach .." he read as I sigh.

"This are very interesting bucket list you have .." he said , chuckling. I then grabbed my book back.

"That was young me .." I said.

"I forgot that I wrote those down .." I pout.

"You haven't checked any of that off .." he said.

"Well that's because I didn't have a lover dumbo .." I said.

"Don't you want to check that list off ?" He asked.

"Maybe .. someday I guess .. we'll see .." I said.

"Maybe someday you'll be able to those things in that list of yours .." he said making me look at him. He then smile , plopping down on the bed as he laid his head on his arm.

"Are you not tired ?" I asked.

"Nah , I'll just stay here and watch you write .." he said , turning to me. I chuckled , nodding.

- later -

I yawn , closing the book as I was already 2 quarters done with the song. I then turned to my side seeing Zee fast asleep beside me. I chuckled , looking at him.

"Really ? Not tired huh ?" I said softly. I turned the lamp off before laying down beside him , leaving a huge gap in between us. I laid on my side , facing him as I watch him sleep. I scanned his features , seeing his long eyelashes that makes him look pretty even though he is handsome. I slowly reached my hand , moving his bangs away gently from his forehead.

I sigh , knowing he must've felt tired and stress the whole time due to the Jay situation. The fact that he immediately stopped his partnership with Jay after what happened , warms my heart for some reason. He knew that his father isn't going to like the idea and he knew that he would lose tons of money but he still did it anyways because he .. actually cares.

"Be it you are my fake fiancé or whatever .. he touched you. To me that's not acceptable."

"Don't worry about Zee .. he is one cold hearted guy .. but he is warm ..with someone he cares about a lot .."

I smiled softly , before moving slightly closer to him. I soon drifted off to sleep beside him.

- next morning -

I frown , hearing the sound of the door bell ring. I groan lazily , turning to the other side. Soon the doorbell rang again.

"Zee .." I groan as I pat him making him hum.

"Zee the door .." I whispered , still not wanting to get out of bed.

"Zee ! Nunew !" I frown hearing a woman's voice.

"Zee ! Honey , Nunew !" I opened my eyes and soon me and Zee sat up. He looked at me as my eyes widened. I soon realized we were asleep next to each other. I quickly moved away , holding the sheets. I look down to see that I was still fully dressed. I sigh in relief as Zee did the same.

"Zee ! Kids !" My eyes widened.

"Mom .." said Zee. The both of us quickly got out of bed , running out of the room. Zee ran downstairs with me following from behind. We soon saw Zee's mom in the living room.

"M-Mom , what are you doing here ?" Asked Zee. I then saw Poppy walking in with a luggage making the both of us frown.

"Good morning to my two lovely boys~" she said.

"Mom .. I asked , what are you doing here ? And what's with the luggage ?" Asked Zee.

"Well , your father is out of town for a business trip , so I thought of spending time with my son and son-in-law !" She said making me and Zee looked at each other , confused.

"Then the luggage ?" Asked Zee.

"I am staying over of course !" She exclaimed making me and Zee's eyes widened.

"S-Staying over ?" I stuttered.

"Yes ! Oh come on , it's only for 3 days !" She said as me and Zee froze in our place.

"M-Mom , even if you want to stay .. where would you want to sleep ?" Asked Zee.

"This house is huge isn't it and plus , you and Nhu are a couple aren't you ? So since you and Nhu are sleeping in one room , there should be a spare room for me .. right ?" She asked as I chuckled nervously , turning to Zee.

"R-Right .. me and Nhu are a couple .." he said , turning to me , smiling awkwardly as he hold my waist.

"U-Uh Ma'am .." I said.

"Oh honey , drop the formality and just call me mom .." she said making me smile awkwardly.

"U-Uh mom .. why don't you take a seat and I'll bring you tea .." I said as I lead her to seat. I then grabbed Zee's arm.

"We need to talk. You and me." I whispered only for him to hear. I turned back to mom , smiling as I dragged Zee to the kitchen.