52

Last Chapter

Nunew's POV

"Nunew Chawarin ... will you do the honor of making me the happiest man on earth by marrying me ?" He asked gently as he then opened a small box , revealing a beautiful ring.

 will you do the honor of making me the happiest man on earth by marrying me ?" He asked gently as he then opened a small box , revealing a beautiful ring

Happy tears rolled down my cheeks. I chuckled as I look at him , nodding.

"Yes .." I croaked as he chuckled , smiling before sliding my old ring. He then slide in the ring as it fit perfectly on my finger. He look up to me as I sniffled. He then got up , wiping my tears away. I then hugged him tightly making him chuckle , holding me tightly.

"I love you ... so much .." I croaked.

"I love you too .. so much .. you are officially mine na ..." he whispered.

"You are my future now .." he continued making me smile. I then pulled away as he look at me with full of love. He then grabbed my chin , leaning down as he placed his lips on mine. I close my eyes , replying to his kiss. The kiss was more romantic than usual. It was mixed with all sort of emotions. The love we have for each other that we crave for. I pulled away breathing hard as Zee look at me with full of love and hunger. I caress his cheek and soon my hand went down to his chest. I look up to him as I then smile.

Third person's POV

Nunew gently placed his lips on Zee's as Zee held his waist. Nunew pulled away as he slowly turned Zee , gently sitting Zee down on the bed. Zee looked at Nunew as Nunew breathed in and out before taking off his blazer , throwing it on the floor as Zee couldn't take his eyes off from his fiancé. Nunew then cradled over Zee's lap , holding his shoulder for support. Nunew look down to Zee as he gently caressed his cheek making Zee close his eyes feeling Nunew's warmth.

Zee slowly opened his eyes as Nunew pushed Zee's blazer off his shoulder , removing it before throwing it aside on the floor. Nunew then grabbed both Zee's hand , placing it on his chest. Zee then slowly unbuttoned Nunew's inner shirt , pulling it off his body. Zee stared at his lover as Nunew looked away , feeling shy as he was exposed in front of his own man. Zee gently grabbed Nunew's chin , making Nunew face him. Zee then lifted himself up , placing his lips on Nunew's. The kiss was full of passion and desire. Zee bite Nunew's bottom lips making Nunew gasp , opening his mouth slightly as Zee took the opportunity to push his tongue in.

Nunew moan softly as his hand then went to Zee's button. The both of them pulled away from the kiss as Nunew shakily unbuttoned Zee's shirt. Zee pulled his shirt off , revealing his built body. Nunew then placed his hand on Zee's chest , slowly going down to his tones abs making Zee sigh , closing his eyes as Nunew watch his lover's expression , feeling nothing but butterflies in his stomach.

Nunew slowly leaned down , placing his lips on Zee's honey skin. Zee sigh in pleasure , closing his eyes as he throw his head back. Zee then grabbed Nunew's arm , stopping him from going down lower. Zee then grabbed Nunew's waist , laying him down on the bed as Zee hovered above him. Nunew looked up as Zee leaned down , placing his lips on Nunew's. Nunew close his eyes , gripping Zee's arms as Zee trailed kisses down his jawline to his bare body , leaving marks. Nunew sigh in pleasure , pursuing his lips as he closed his eyes. Zee then unbuttoned Nunew's pants making Nunew lift his head up slightly , looking at Zee. Zee then gently removed Nunew's pants , discarding it with the rest of their clothes. Zee got up , unbuttoning his pants , removing it before hovering back over Nunew.