45

Nunew's POV.

I slowly unpacked my stuff , placing it back to where it belongs in my room. I then saw saw the t-shirt that Zee bought me back at the amusement park. I smiled weakly before placing it on the bed. I placed all of my clothes into my closet. I then soon saw the pictures of me and Zee that I printed out. I look at it one by one , sitting on the bed. Tears unconsciously rolled down my cheeks as memories flow back into my mind. Soon there was a knock on the door making me lift my head up seeing Nat. He smile as he then sat beside me. He placed his hand on my back as he brought me to his embrace. I close my eyes sobbing as Nat rubbed my back , comforting me.

Zee's POV.

I look out to the pool and soon memories of me and Nunew float back into my mind. I sigh drinking my wine before heading upstairs. The house became even more quiet ever since he left. I was about to enter my room when I turned to the other room. I walked towards it , opening the door to Nunew's room. I sigh , turning the lights on as I look around the room.

"There are too many memories of him here .." I thought before heading out to my room. I walked into my room , walking to my bed as I then sat down. I turned to my nightstand seeing both mine and Nunew's ring. I grabbed Nunew's ring , opening the box to see the ring. I sigh , clutching it before turning back to the picture on my nightstand. It was a picture of me and Nunew on our first 'date'. I grabbed the picture , caressing the frame gently.

I sigh as tears rolled down my cheeks

"Goodbye Nunew .." I thought.

- few days later , Zee leaving to New York City -

Nunew's POV

"Yes , I'll be there to perform tonight and yes .. I know that there will be important people there ...." I said.

"Yeah , thanks Pure for the reminder .." I said.

"I'll see you later .." I said before hanging up. I plopped down on my bed , throwing my phone aside. Soon there was a knock on the door making me turn to see mom.

"Mom .." I said as she smile , sitting beside me. She smile , caressing my head as she then held my hand.

"Are you okay my baby ?" She asked and I nod even though I knew deep down , I wasn't really okay.

"You know .. what ever it is , you can always talk to me right ?" She asked and I nod.

"Mom .." I said making her hum.

"What would you do if you lost your chance with your first love ?" I asked making her chuckle.

"Hm .. I would be sad of course ..." she answered.

"Because he's the person who love me for who I was .. he was the one who taught me what love is .." she said.

"You know .. my first love ... is actually your father .." she said making me frown.

"Really ?" I asked and she nod.

"So you married your first love ?" I asked and she nod.

"Your father was my first at everything ... he taught me what was true love ..." She said.

"The first time , we didn't work out .. but time shows and we went back to each other .." She continued.

"The reason why I left after your father died .. was because I regretted not telling him what I felt in me ... I couldn't tell him I love him .. which makes me regret .. everything ... I knew deep down I loved him but something in me stopped me from saying what I want .." she said.

"And what's that ? What's stopping you from saying what you want ?" I asked.

"Fear .. and Love ..." she said and I look down.

"Honey .. love will find its way back .. I am sure .. that the person you love will always find his way back to you .. and you will find your way back to him .." she said as she then caressed my cheek making me look at her.

"Time will come .." she said and I smile , nodding. She placed a kissed on my forehead.

"Ah before I forget , this came in the mail .." she said as she hand me a box. I frown , grabbing it.

"Do eat before you go to your performance kay .." she said before leaving the room. I look at the box before opening it. I soon froze seeing a familiar ring box. I grabbed it , opening it to see my engagement ring with Zee. I then saw a note below the box.

'This ring will forever be yours. No matter what. -Zee.'

I chuckled as tears rolled down my cheeks. I then wore the ring , sighing as I look at it on my ring finger. I then breathe in and out before getting up to get ready for my performance.

- later -

Zee's POV

I packed up my luggage , looking around the room to see whether I forgot any of my stuff. I soon realized that the picture of me and Nunew was still on my bed. I grabbed it , smiling slightly before placing it in my luggage. I zipped it up before heading to my accessory table. I wore my necklace and rings. Soon I saw my engagement ring with Nunew. I grabbed it , looking at it. Soon there was a knock on the door making me turn to see Poppy.

"Sir the car is ready .. and Khun Max is here too .." he said and I nod.

"I'll be down in a minute .." I said and he bowed , grabbing my luggage. I wore the ring before leaving the room. I walked downstairs to see Max. He turned as I smile slightly.

"You are finally leaving huh .." he said and I nod.

"I won't be here for three years so promise me you'll take care of the place .." I said and he nod. I hand him the house keys and my car keys.

"Have you talked to Nunew ?" He asked and I shook my head.

"We are no longer together .. and plus .. I bet he is living his life right now .." I said.

"How long are you going to suppress your feelings towards him hm ?" He asked and I sigh.

"I love him Max .. but we can't be together ... so I am willing to let him go .." I said and he sigh.

"Don't worry , I'll move on sooner or later .." I said.

"Those three years will be boring .. there's no one to tease other than you .." he said making me chuckle.

"Thanks Max .. for everything .." I said , patting his shoulder.

"You take care of yourself there .." he said and I nod.

"Sir , the car is ready .." said Poppy and I nod.

"I'll see you soon .." I said and he nod , patting my shoulder. I smile slightly before walking out of the house. Poppy open the car door as I got in. He shut the door , running to the driver seat as Max waved at me. I nod and soon Poppy drove out of the place. I sigh , looking at my ring.