46

Kana and Kakucho made their way to the front doors of Bontens mansion. With them being opened, they could see all the sweaty and drunk teenagers dancing on eachother. Shots by LMFAO was playing throughout the speakers.

They both walked in, seeing just how trashed the place already was. The paintings on the wall had food thrown on them or were shredded. All of the antiques, Kokos antiques, were shattered and broken. There was a DJ spinning records and pressing buttons with girls dancing around him and on eachother. "What the fuck?!"

They turned around to see Sanzu, Ran and Rindou standing at the entrance, each looking confused and pissed. They began to walk towards Kana, trying figure out what was going on. "It wasn't me. Karu over heard something and got pissed. I'm guessing this was done in retaliation."

Rolling their eyes, the began to look around as a girl walked up to Ran, rubbing a hand down his chest. "Hey there."

He smirked, grabbing her hand and kissing the back. "Hi honey, you wanna-"

"Ran that's a minor."

The young girl was pushed away as Ran turned around, straightening his jacket. Kakucho shook his head before turning to Kana. "Find your brother, we're gonna try and shut this down before Mikey gets here."

Nodding, she began to wonder through the crowd, looking for anyone that could be Karu. Reaching the patio doors, she looked and seen the back just as packed. People in the pools either swimming or making out, sitting around and drinking. There even the smell of drugs drifting through.

Looking at a corner table, Kana seen Karu sitting with Kenji and Maya, amongst other people from school. Maya sat in Karus lap, passing a blunt back and forth between everyone. Kenji was the only one not partaking in any of it, looking more worried than anything.

Kana made her way to the table, pushing anyone in her path away, the anger beginning to take over. Karu hadn't grown up at all. He heard a conversation, that he didn't even get enough insight on, and decided to be this reckless? Throw a highschool party in an top gangs mansion? A top gangs home?

His fathers home?

"Karu." He looked up, brows raised as he seen Kana standing at the table. Kenji looked beyond relieved to see her, immediately standing and going slightly behind her. "What the hell is wrong with you? This beyond dangerous."

"Oh please, Kana, who even invited you? Go be a bitch somewhere else." The people around Miya laughed while she smirked at you.

Your face remained calm as you eyed her. "That makeup is looking caked on, are the bruises still that bad?" Her friends began instigated the situation as she gasped. Kana looked back at Karu. "These people need to get out before dad gets home or it'll be worse."

"Please, what would Mikey do to a bunch of teenagers? He's not gonna do shit Kana, you put too much faith in that guy." Miya stood up from Karus lap, steadily making her way to Kana. "Besides, it's not like he has too much faith in me anyways."

Kanas head was yanked to the side as Miya grabbed a chunk of her hair, leaning down to her face. "I said, get fucking lost."

It became deathly silent, other than the music, as a gun clicked. "Get your whore hands off of my daughter, now."

You stood behind Miya, the gun pointed at her head. Karu stood quickly, not expecting his mother to show up like this. Miya slowly let go, her hands beginning to tremble as she turned around. She could tell you were their mother just by your appearance.

You didn't take the gun away, causing Kana to grow worried. "Mom, it's fine, put the gun down."

Taking one last look at Miya, the put the gun back her thigh holder, pushing Miya to a chair. The music suddenly stopped as more gunshots were heard. Everyone outside flinched as Kana and Karu both looked at you. "They know better, they just need everyone out."

Sanzu and Rindou came outside, shooting into the air. "GET THE FUCK OUT!" People immediately began running, screaming as they did. In a matter of seconds, the backyard was empty from intruders except for Miya. Sanzu walked up to her, tears falling as she sobbed, and pointed a gun right against her forehead. "Get fucking lost."

She ran straight through the house, crying the whole way out. You grabbed Kana, examining her. "Are you okay? Did she hurt you?" As shook her head, you pulled her into a hug, watching Mikey and the rest of his gang walk outside over her shoulder.

Mikey's eyes set straight to Karu, making his way towards him. "What the hell is wrong with you? You throw a party in my home, your sisters home, and think it's okay?!" Once he got to him, Karu was looking down and Mikey saw everything on the table. Using one hand to grab his cheeks, Mikey pulled Karus head up. "What have you been smoking? And you're drinking? You're a kid Karu! What makes you think you have any right to do something like this?!"

Letting his head go, Mikey backed a few steps away. "I'm a kid?" Mikey looked back at Karu as he began to stand up. "So is Kana. Kana and I are the same age, and yet, you consider her to be the next leader of Bonten, over me? Not only that, Draken wouldn't even trust me with Brahman. How is that fair?"

Mikey laughed, shaking his head while looking at his son. "How is that fair? How is that FAIR?!" Everyone flinched at his yell, Karus eyes widening. "Look around you, Karu! You do this and invite all these people to a place where they could have died. Do you not understand how irresponsible that is?"

Karu clenched his jaw, trying to fight the tears of anger and hurt. Mikey turned his attention to Kakucho, anger written all over his face. "I can't even rely on you to keep your fucking mouth shut."

"I'm sor-"

"Shut the fuck up."

"Yes sir."

Mikey once again turned his attention to Karu when he realized he was about to go around him. "Where you going?"

"Bed."

Mikey grabbed his arm, pulling him back, which sent you walking towards them. "Bed? Is that a joke, Karu?" Karu was now in between you and Mikey, pacing. "You're not going to bed Karu. You're gonna clean up this house, I don't care if you don't get any sleep."

Mikey went to grab Karus arm again before Karu fling back, smacking you right across your face. Everyone stopped, time seemed to have froze as your head flung to the side, your hand coming to cup your cheek. Once you raised your head, everyone seen the busted lip as it bled. "Mom-"

"Y/n-"

"Mom, I'm so sorry!"

"Y/n, let me see it."

Holding a hand up, it was silent again. "Karu, go to bed and we will talk about this tomorrow."

"Mom, I-"

"Now, Karu."

He took one last look at her face before quickly leaving and shutting himself in his room. Sighing, you took a seat at the table, taking a napkin and holding it up to your lip. Taking your phone out, you read the text from Mitsuya, sighing and tossing your phone down.

"We need a meeting, now."

'She's gone'