2

Walking into the restaurant, you wondered why everyone was called here suddenly. You finally caught up on all of your schoolwork and wanted a break. But of course, you're friends with Mikey, so that would never happen.

"Y/N, how's it going?"

You smiled at Mitsuya, walking towards him. "Hey-yo! Why'd Mikey call us all here?"

"You don't know?"

Shaking your head, you followed him to a box, watching him rummage through it. He pulled out a uniform, handing it to you. "I finally finished all of the uniforms! We're making sure they fit."

You held the uniform, confusion on your face. "But I'm not-"

"Just try it on? Please?"

Sighing, you went to the bathroom and slipped off your clothes, slipping the uniform on. You stared at yourself in the mirror, seeing how it was a snug fit. Putting your hair in a high ponytail, you walked out. "Mitsuya, it's kinda tight."

You looked up and seen everyone looking at you. Baji and Kazutora had their jaws on the floor, Pah and Draken held a smile while Mikey looked at you with wide eyes. "When'd you guys get here?"

"Y/N! You look hot!"

Scoffing, you rolled your eyes and looked at Mikey. "I thought you said I couldn't be in the gang because I'm a girl and you're too scared I'll get hurt."

He shrugged, walking closer to you. "I changed my mind. You're stronger than Pah."

"Hey!"

You gave Pah a sympathetic smile. "He has a point."

"Whatever."

"Besides, Baji thought of the perfect position for you." You raised a brow. "You're our little secretary."

You hit the top of his head, him whining while you glared. "Mikey, you know that's not what he said." Looking at Draken shake his head, he looked at you. "You're the voice of reason. You're the only person we know that'll kick some ass and then lecture them." He stood up, walking to you and clasping your shoulder. "You're the one that'll keep us in our place. You're officially the third in command."

Your eyes widened, looking at everyone who smiled at you. "And you're all okay with this?"

"We couldn't leave our best girl out."

You teared up at Kazutoras words, sniffing and trying to hold it in. You felt arms wrap around your waist and seen Mikey. "They wouldn't of had a choice if they weren't okay with it. This way we'll always be with each other."

Smiling, you patted his head and looked at everyone else. "Okay, I accept."

"Are you okay, Y/N?"

You looked over at Mitsuya, taking your attention away from the scenery you were passing by.

Hajime Kokonoi, one of Bontens executives, sent you an email. He congratulated you on becoming number one, before explaining what he wanted. 'Mikey wants to talk to you.' As much as you wanted to decline, you wanted to know what he had to say. You haven't seen Mikey face to face since you were 18. 'He wants to see you alone.' You weren't stupid enough to go somewhere like that alone. Draken and Mitsuya came with you, not even telling the rest of what was happening today. Though you had a feeling that all of Bonten would be there today.

Smiling, you nodded at Mitsuya. "I'm fine, just a little nervous."

He leaned over and patted your head, turning back to the front. "He may not be exactly the same, buts he's still Mikey. He wouldn't hurt us."

As much as you wanted that to be reassuring, it wasn't.

"I have a feeling moms gonna get mad at us."

"For skipping school or taking her black card?"

Kana paused before shrugging. "Both."

Your twins were too smart for their age, street and book wise. They were ahead of their whole grade in school, causing them to find school boring. And you couldn't even begin to count the time Kazutora and Nahoya have lost to them in poker.

As much as you wanted to raise them to be kids, it didn't turn out that way. They were raised by not only you, but your childhood friends. You guys were never able to have a chance to be kids, how do you teach kids to be kids. Instead of playing with toys, Kana was on her way to becoming a hacker. Instead of playing video games, Karu had precise point when it came to gun shooting or knife throwing. Nevertheless, you were proud of them.

Except when they disobeyed you.

The two walked into the mall, looking at all of the stores. "Let's get food first." Karu nodded and they walked to the cafeteria.

Walking to a cafe stand, Karu took your card out. "One dorayaki and one taiyaki please."

They paid and sat down, taking their pastries out. Kana sighed in delight as she took a bite of her dorayaki, Karu playing with his fish shaped pastry before taking a bite. "Why did you want to come here again?"

Karu shrugged, taking another bite. "I wanted to look at some clothes. Why did you agree to come?"

"I need a new laptop, mine finally tapped out."

He nodded, both of them finishing their food and walking around. The twins weren't used to going to places besides home and school. They didn't particularly like people, so they didn't like going out a lot.

Walking into a clothing store, a worker greeted them with a smile. "Welcome! Shouldn't you wait for your mother?"

The twins walked by her, not even giving her a second glance. They started browsing, going their separate ways while looking. Karu was a lot like you when it came to fashion. He always wanted the newest things, making himself seem as presentable as possible. He loved to give a good impression. Kana was the exact opposite. She could care less about what fashion just came out. She's fine with a hoodie and sweatpants. Something you would hope she would grow out of.

Karus eyes widened when he hear Kana let out a small scream and then a whine. He quickly walked towards her, seeing two men towering over her.

Kana had went to walk away when she suddenly ran into someone, falling backwards. She looked up to apologize before she seen their tattoos, her eyes widening. "I'm so sorry, I didn't see you there."

"Kana!"

Karu pulled Kana up, pulling her behind him as he glared at the men, also noticing their tattoos. They raised a brow at the boy. As they looked more at the two, more things started to click in their heads. The blonde hair, the eyes and especially that glare.

"We'll get your laptop another day." Kana nodded as they walked out of the store, running as soon as they stepped out of the doors

Ran and Rindou looked at each other, thinking the same thing. "There's no way."

Ran smirked, shrugging. "Are we so sure?"