21

Your eyes tried their best to open as you felt some pain from your body. You never thought opening your eyes would be this hard.

As they finally opened, you noticed the room was dim, so your eyes adjusted easily. You were in a nice and big bedroom. There was an IV in your arm, as well as something monitoring your heart rate. You could hear the beeps, causing your head to hurt slightly.

The door opened, your eyes drifting to see who entered. A woman with dark hair walked in, a tray in her hands. She looked at you and gasped with a smile while you raised a brow. "You're awake!"

'Why is she so excited? Who is she?'

As she walked closer, another thought crossed your mind.

'Wait, where am I?

Who am I?'

She put the tray on the table, coming closer to you. She grabbed and caressed your hand. "I was so worried, the doctors said there was a possibility that you wouldn't wake up. And here you are!" She noticed your confused look, causing her face to drop slightly. "Are you okay, Y/N?"

Pulling your hand away gently, you could tears well up in your eyes. "Who are you?"

A tear fell as she looked down at your bed. "The doctors did say this would happen."

Becoming even more confused, you clenched your jaw. "What happened? Where the hell am I?"

"So, you don't remember anything Y/N?" Shaking your head, she slightly looked away. You didn't see the small smirk on her face. Turning back to you, she gave you a sad smile. "You were in a really bad car accident."

Your body pain now made sense. It must have been a horrible wreck, you're surprised you're even alive. "So who are you? Who am I?"

She smiled at you, one that made you slightly uncomfortable. Though Mai was ecstatic. Her plan was working so far. And she could keep it up for as long as it took.

"I'm Mai Ito, leader of the Inagawa Gang in Japan. You're Y/N Ito, my co-leader. And my sister."

Mikey leaned against the wall, eyes widened in shock. Draken stood beside him, staring at Takeomi in disbelief. "You're lying."

Takeomi shook his head, looking at the ground. "I wish I was boys. Kazutoras dead, and Y/N's gone."

Takeomi fell to the ground, groaning and holding his face as Mikey punched him. Draken took ahold of Mikey, pulling him back. "Mikey stop!"

"Stop saying that shit then!" Draken struggled at holding him back until he slammed him against the wall.

"Get it together!" He froze, looking up at Draken with wide eyes. Both men had tears in their eyes, thinking about the fact that another founding Toman member was dead, and the other one is missing. Their friends, the people they loved, were gone.

"Ken..."

Pulling away from Mikey, Draken let his tears fall. "I understand how you're feeling. But we can't let that get to us. Because we have to find out a way to tell your kids that someone they loved is dead, and that their mom is missing."

Sighing, Draken turned back to Takeomi who had picked himself up from the floor. "Who else knows?"

"Just us. One of our men reported it to me."

Draken nodded, turning back to Mikey who wiped his tears away. They stared at eachother before Draken nodded towards their room door. Mikey nodded back, taking a deep breath before walking into the room.

Kana and Karu stared at the tv in front of their beds. The hospital room was huge so they had a combined room. They were both connected to machines, giving them the nutrients and helping their dehydration. Karu had bandages on his face from when Mai smacked him with her rings. It not being cleaned for so long cause an infection.

They both looked at Mikey as he walked in, sitting up slightly. "Is mom here yet?"

Mikey stared at the ground. How is he supposed to tell his children that their mother was missing? Their mother, who has raised them their entire lives. Not only that, but that Kazutora was dead. He didn't like this part of being a parent.

Draken walked into the room, giving Mikey a gentle pay on the back. Mikey sighed, looking at his kids. "Your mom and Kazutora were on their way to the hospital last night, when we found you guys." They both nodded as Mikey's voice became shaky. "The car they were in, blew up."

The room became violently silent. Both kids were frozen in shock as they stared at Mikey and Draken. "What?"

Tears fell from Mikey's eyes as Draken took a deep breath. "The only body that was found in the car, was Kazutoras."

Karu began shaking from the shock while Kanas eyes filled with tears. "So Kazutora, is dead?"

Both men nodded, not being able to look the kids in their eyes. Kanas breathing picked up as she began to realize everything. "So... our mom-"

"No. Your mom isn't dead. But she is missing."

That didn't make the kids feel any better. Their Uncle Kazu was dead, and their mom was missing? Everything that has happened in the past month was starting to unfold on the kids. They had been through a lot since they met Mikey. Not that it was all bad, but to them, the worse thing possible had happened.

Kana sobbed while Karu shook his head, not being able to believe it. "You're lying! You're both lying to us! Why would you lie to your kids?!" Draken saw that he began gripping his IV. He walked to him, pulling Karus arms away and wrapping his arms around him. Karu thrashed his Drakens arms, punching him as he began crying. All Draken could do was let it happen.

Mikey wrapped his arms around Kana, pulling her to his chest as she sobbed. Tears of his own fell, seeing his kids in such despair. Mikey and Draken locked eyes, knowing they would have the same goal in mind.

They had to get you back, no matter what.

///

How we feeling? :)