40

Draken and Mitsuya sat around the living room, a drink in their hands as the clock struck midnight. Silence was all that was heard between the two, taking in what had happened.

For the first time in almost six years, they seen you. You weren't dead and you haven't been. You didn't look much different other than your hair being shorter.

The sight of you made Draken actually sick to his stomach. You had been gone for so long, he actually believed you were dead. Even when he seen you on the video footage, he still had a part of him that felt like it was a fluke.

Seeing you is what he needed.

"We gotta do something."

Both men looked as Mikey walked into the mansion, his jaw set with anger. He wanted to go after you the second he was cut from those ropes.

"We're going to, but we need a plan. We can't just go in there. Besides, Mai knows that y/n remembers now. There's no telling what she could be doing to her right now."

Mikey slouched down the couch, a frustrated sigh leaving his lips. Draken watched, feeling sorry for his friend. "How are the kids?"

He let out a humorless laugh, grabbing the bottle of liquor. "Shaken to their fucking cores. I feel like none of us were actually prepared for her to be there. Alive, and well. Is it bad to say it made me sick?"

Drakens eyes widened, slightly shaking his head at Mikey. "I felt the same way."

They both stared at eachother, looks of sorrow dancing in their eyes. Mitsuya stood up, causing them to look at him. Setting his glass down, he grabbed his gun, checking the bullets before putting it in his holster. "Well, maybe we should just go get her. The three of us."

Mikey and Draken were beyond confused, seeing Mitsuya was the voice of reason when it came to things like this. He chuckled at the two. "It's weird, but I felt the same way. But at the same time, I wanted to do nothing but hug her. She looked so broken when she was leaving. That's not my friend. I want to help my friend get back."

All looking at eachother, they began grabbing guns, getting ready to leave. They were each coming up with a plan, all while putting their shoes on. Mikey opened the door, looking at the two. Their eyes widened, causing him to stop speaking. Turning around, he understood why.

There you stood. On Brahmans front step. Covered in blood from head to toe, though the rain was making it run down your body. The bags under your eyes were showing, even in the dark. You held your arms together, trying not to shiver in the cold. You gave your friends a sheepish smile, gulping back all your fears. "Hey guys."

Draken walked forward and wrapped his arms around you, pulling you in as close as possible. Being in your best friends arms, feeling reassured and safe, you broke down. The sobs were loud and heard over the pouring rain, your tears just mixing in. Draken had tears of his own falling, holding you as close as possible.

Mitsuya watched from the doorway, a smile on his face. Seeing you show some emotion soothed him in a way. He had a feeling when you seen the twins now, it was gonna be worse.

Mikey was just happy. He a little smile gracing his lips, tears of his own filling his eyes. Seeing you here, and showing a sense of remembrance for them, made him the happiest person alive.

"Draken, we should get her inside. She needs to shower and get comfortable."

You felt Draken nod, starting to pull you into the place you once called home. They shut the door behind you, watching as you just stood there. Mitsuya took a glance at the guys before walking to you, wrapping an arm around you. "Let's get you to a shower."