13

"Mikey!"

You had been looking for the boy all day. He wasn't home with his grandpa, Draken or any of the gang had no idea where he was. You were now at the shrine trying to find him.

It had been about 2 years since Emma and Izana had died. Since then you had found out about Takemichis time travel abilities as well.

Sighing, you looked at Mikey who was sitting on the steps. He looked up at you with a smile on his face. Mikey asked you out a year ago and you've been together since.

"I've been looking everywhere for you. You're usually supposed to tell someone where you're at when you ask to meet up. Not ignore their texts."

He chuckled at your crossed arms. "I'm sorry. I knew you'd figure it out though." He grabbed your hand, pulling you closer as he leaned his head on your stomach. You ran a hand through his hair, knowing he just needed some company. "Is Hanma still at your place?" Looking up to see you nod, he groaned. "Whyyyyy?"

You giggled his childishness. As much as he's been through, he was still Mikey. "He's getting his own place in a few weeks, he'll be out soon enough and won't walk in on us."

He stood up, wrapping his arms around you and holding you close. "Then I can move in?"

Your eyes widened as you pulled back. "You would move out of grandpas house?"

He shrugged nuzzling into your neck. "We're not that far from him, we can always check up. Besides, I'd get to see you a lot more."

"Then I would love for you to move in."

Yawning, you turned your alarm off and stared at the ceiling. Your bed was empty which was weird. Kana and Karu would usually come in the middle of the night to sleep with you. It was the first time in a while there wasn't a foot in your back. You didn't like it.

You got up, showered and got ready for the day. It was so quiet without the twins. Karu was usually talking your ear off about a dream while Kana was constantly messing with your stuff.

Walking to the meeting room, you checked your phone. The twins both texted you good morning and I love you. You had a text from an unknown number but immediately blushed opening it.

'Good morning, mommy. I hope you have a fantastic day :)

babydaddy;)'

Closing the text app, you calmed yourself down before going into the room. Mikey had been on your mind since yesterday. You had no idea he still seen you that way. And you had no idea if you still seen him that way. Judging by your reactions, it was very possible.

You sat at the head of the table, waiting for the rest of your team. You usually weren't first since the twins usually held you up.

Everyone finally came in, sitting down as Mitsuya passed around the folders for the meeting. Before he started, you accidentally interrupted. "You should probably shut the doors, the kids are loud."

Everyone looked at you as you stared at the papers. You slowly looked up before nodding, realization hitting you. "Oh yeah, they aren't here."

They all chuckled seeing your reaction. It had only been a day but they all missed the kids. "They'll be back before you know it, Y/N. Don't worry."

Nodding, you motioned for Mitsuya to start the meeting. "There's a new gang around, they call themselves Inagawa. They've taken out a few of our guys and a few of Takemichis guys. He also told me some of them cornered Hanma, beating him half to death." Your eyes widened as you flipped through the pages.

There were some pictures of what they've done to your men, Takemichis men and Hanma. You noticed that every one of them have a tattoo. "What about their tattoo?"

Mitsuya nodded. "It's a simple triangle behind the ear. I've noticed though, if you're higher up, there's dots in the triangle."

Nodding, you closed the folder with a sigh. "We should get with Bonten as well. See if they've had the same encounters. Our next steps will be working our way up to finding the leaders. Eventually we take them out after questioning."

They all looked at you with knowing looks as your raised a brow. "What?"

"Nothing, it's just kinda funny how you wanted nothing to do with Bonten just 3 weeks ago." Rolling your eyes from Chifuyus comment, you grabbed your things.

"Yeah well, now he knows about our kids. I have no choice but to work with those idiots."

Kokonoi was sweating bullets as he played poker with Kana. She manipulated her way into getting him to play, as well as betting lots of money. "Are you nervous Mr.Koko?"

His eyes snapped to hers. She was as calm as could be. Showing no signs of winning or losing. "Not at all."

She smirked a little and Koko knew he was done for. "That's no good." She placed her cards down while he groaned, seeing she had truly won. She grabbed the stacks of cash, fanning herself with it. "Pleasure doing business with you."

Rolling his eyes, he cleaned the cards and put everything back into the boxes. Mikey watched with amusement while listening to Karus rant about a dream he had.

Takeomi opened the doors, on the phone with a frantic look. "We'll be there, thanks."

Everyone looked at him as Mikey stood up. "What's going on?"

"One of our hideouts was just blown up." Everyone's eyes widened as Mikey clenched in jaw. "It wasn't Brahman or Dragons, it was some new gang."

Mikey phone suddenly rang, seeing your contact pop up. "Hey-"

"Im watching your base on the news right now." He paused, looking at Takeomi.

"It's on the news?"

Takeomi turned the tv on, the explosion being the top subject. "Yeah, it is. We know who it was."

Raising his brows, Mikey became confused. "How?"

"Draken and I are on our way over."

"Wait, this isn't just some way to see the kids early, is it?" You were silent as he smirked. "I knew it, pretty girl~"

"Damn it, Mikey, quit!" He laughed as he looked at his kids, watching the news.

"How about I come to your headquarters and we'll talk? The kids are with Ran and Rindou anyways."

The phone was silent once again but he knew not crack a joke this time. "You left my kids with those fucking brothers?"

"I'll see you in a little while, bye babe."

"Mikey-!"

He hung up the phone, smiling as Ran and Rindou walked into the door. "Kana, Karu, you'll be staying with Ran and Rindou!"

The twins immediately glared at the brothers as they froze. "Boss, please no."

"You don't have a choice." Mikey, Takeomi, Kokonoi and Kakucho grabbed their coats, getting ready to leave. "Watch them, we'll be back as soon as possible." He patted the twins heads with a smile. "We'll be back, don't worry."

They all walked out as Sanzu was walking inside. "Are we going somewhere?"

Mikey looked at Takeomi as he slightly shook his head. "We are, stay with Ran and Rindou and watch the twins."

They walked out the door as Sanzu scoffed. "I'm number two in Bonten, not a damn babysitter!"