4

"These crunches are going to be the death of me!"

Mikey and Draken snickered as you all walked down the street. It had been a few months since the incident happened with the Haitanis. 

"You only have a week left, Y/N. You'll be okay."

Rolling your eyes, you huffed and kept walking. "Where are we even going?"

"To check out Kiyomasas fight club. That shit is making us look bad." You nodded before stopping to catch your breath. "Seriously? You're already out of breath?"

"Shut the hell up, Draken. I've been on bed rest for weeks and you all of the sudden drag me out of the house to walk around! You could've brought your bikes!"

"You needed interaction, Y/N! Your house is cool and all but it gets boring." Glaring at Mikey, he grinned before nodding to Draken.

Draken took your crutches before Mikey hauled you up on his back, continuing the walk. Sighing, you leaned your head on Mikey shoulder, enjoying the break. Draken smirked at Mikey's slight blush.

After a while, you looked up when they stopped. You saw a kid getting his ass beat by Kiyomasa. "Let me down."

All three of you began walking towards the two once Kiyomasa called out for his bat. People started muttering as you all walked the two. "Hey, Kiyomasa."

"What?!"

He gasped when he saw Tomans top three. Everyone bowed, greeting you all. You narrowed your eyes at Kiyomasa, looking at the boy behind him and back at him. "Gee Kiyomasa, you really know how to scare the crowd." He gulped under your glare.

Mikey walked ahead as Kiyomasa barley bowed. "Good day, master."

He grunted as Draken kicked his stomach, making his bow lower. "Always bow that low when greeting our commander."

You both walked past him, going on either side of Mikey who stared at the boy. "Takemitchy?"

"That's what commander said, Takemitchy."

"From now on, we're friends, yeah."

Mikey walked away from Takemichi, going to Kiyomasa. "Are you the one running these fights?"

"Yes sir."

Mikey started punching his face, blood going to his face. "Who do you think you are, huh?"

He dropped him to the ground, settling on his head. "Come on Kenny, N/N. These fight clubs are lame."

"All of you wake up and scram!"

You walked towards Kiyomasa who was trying to pick himself up. He looked up at you. "Are kids younger than you the only ones you can beat up? Please, you're just bringing your rep down more, not that there's much left."

Twisting one of your crutches, you swung the head of it at his face, hearing a loud crack. Starting to walk away, you turned and smiled at Takemichi. "See ya Mitchy."

"You want to what?"

It wasn't even you that had spoken. It was Sanzu, who couldn't believe the crazy ass plan his boss had just proposed. Draken and Mitsuyas eyes had widened hearing the proposal as you just stared at Mikey. Has he gone insane?

"Is it really that crazy?" Mikey let a smirk take over his face. Sanzu was frantically looking at his other members as they were thinking the same as you. "We could be Japans strongest together."

"We're not that power hungry."

Mikey's eyes flickered to Draken, clenching his jaw. "Oh yeah? You sure did a hell of a lot to beat me and take over the number one position."

"Please, that wasn't too hard." Mitsuyas eyes went to Sanzu as he smirked. "We're not as messy so it was actually pretty easy." Sanzu clenched his jaw, glaring at him.

Mikey glared at Mitsuya before looking back at you. "You let your dogs speak for you?" You rolled your eyes while he chuckled. "You haven't said one word."

Feeling your phone buzz for the third time, you handed it to Mitsuya as he stepped out. Standing up, you glanced at everyone in the room before staring at Mikey, a smirk of your own coming on your face. "Let me tell you something. I have, nor will I ever have, any plans, of reforming a gang with you. Like you said, I'm number one. So why would I need you to become stronger when I'm already at the top."

Mitsuya came back in the room, a frantic look on his face. "We have to go."

"That's perfect, I was ready to leave anyways."

Starting to walk out the door, you stopped when Mikey spoke up. "All you did was take my old gang and rename it."

You turned around and smiled at him. "I took our old gang and made it better." Turning to leave again, you stopped one last time. "Oh right." Taking an envelope from your blazer pocket, you threw it on the table, giving them all one last smile. "Hope you can make it."

Bonten watched as you walked out, Takeomi picking up and opening the envelope. Pulling out and reading the invitation, he sighed. "Please join us to celebrate becoming number one."

As you were leaving the building, you watched as the Haitani brothers made their way inside. They stopped in front of you, smirking as you glared. "Well, if it isn't Japans top gang executives."

Draken and Mitsuya stood in front of you. Ever since what happened when you were younger, you've held a grudge against the brothers. You weren't afraid of them, but you damn sure hated them. The three of you walked around them while they watched you walk away. "You know, you can't hide your little secrets for too much longer."

You paused, turning back around with wide eyes. "What the fuck did you just say."

Mitsuya grabbed your arm, pulling you to the car. "Stop, I'll explain in the car."

He quickly pushed you in the car as watched Ran waved at you, Rindou glaring before Draken sped off.

"What the fuck was he talking about?"

Mitsuya sighed, turning to look at you. "The twins skipped school today. Kazutora and Chifuyu found them at the park and they said they ran into Bonten while they were at the mall. They said the tattoos were on their necks so it was Ran and Rindou."

You leaned against the seat with a sigh, nodding at Mitsuyas words. You knew you couldn't keep them hidden forever, it was inevitable. But just knowing that they were discovered by Ran and Rindou made you worry. Those two weren't dumb, no on in Bonten is. The moment they see your kids, they would know exactly who their father is.