37

Looking around the dark area, you tried to find someone. "Hello? Baji?"

The lights suddenly lit up, playing above you as you seen someone come towards you. Eyes widening, you smiled as the two people stepped out, smiles of their own.

"Duh, couldn't forget about us."

"It's been a very long time."

Running at them, you all wrapped yours around eachother as tears slid down your face. Pulling back, you gave them the biggest smile. "Shin, Emma. You're actually here."

They both smiled back at you, Emma pulling you in again. You didn't want to question anything. You knew Shinichiro was gone, but you hadn't a memory yet of Emma being gone.

Which means it's coming.

"So, I guess we should pick up where we left off?"

Nodding, the lights suddenly stopped and played in a certain motion. After Valhalla, Hanma agreed to combine the two gangs, making Toman one of the biggest gangs in Japan. Your eyes widened as you remembered that night.

"Well, since we're making announcements tonight."

Everyone looked at you confused, Draken and Mikey especially. "Y/N, what's going on?"

You threw your hands behind your back and bowed. "I will be leaving as Tomans third in command!"

Gasps were heard around the Shrine, Mikey and Draken angry. "What the hell?!"

"Y/N, what are you talking about?"

Turning to glare at Mikey, you began to unbutton your jacket. "I wasn't in the decision of having them join. You've known from day one that I don't trust them, nor do I trust Kisaki. Baji didn't either and when he tried to do something about it, he died."

Taking the jacket off, you threw it at Miney. "Y/N, it was a decision amongst Mikey and myself. We didn't include any of the other leaders."

"Is that supposed to make it better Ken?" He flinched from the venom laced in your words. "It doesn't. So," You turned to look back at Mikey, who's face was blank. "Until you can come back to your fucking senses, I'm done with this gang."

That must've been a core memory, because it started to fast forward through some. "So, I left Toman back then."

"Mikey was pissed." Turning to look at Emma, she watched the memory. "I swear, he'd glare at your jacket everyday. It was weird."

The next core memory was when you all took down Black Dragons in the church, Christmas Eve. Mikey had asked for you to go riding with him and Ken, and you just couldn't deny. And you all ended up at the Church, defeating Taiju and saving Takemichi.

Mikey held a meeting the next night, getting rid of Kisaki. Hanma, as well as all of Valhalla, left with them. You leaned against the wall towards the back, arms crossed as you watched. "One more thing. Y/N L/N! Come forward!"

Everyone turned to you as you stared at Mikey. Slowly, you made your way to the front, seeing your jacket held in his arms. He gave you a small smile, holding your jacket out. "I want you to return as the third in command of the Tokyo Manji Gang! Do you accept?"

Glancing around, everyone looked at you with smiles, causing one of your own to grow. "I accept!"

You smiled watching the scene play, it starting to fast forward again. "Seems like you went back."

Looking at Shin, you nodded. "They were my friends."

The memories kept playing, stopping when you find yourself running into a hospital. Emma held your hand.

"Mikey! Ken!" Mikey was leaned against the wall, a shadow casted over his face as Ken left the room, tears streaming from his eyes. Slowly making your way to the room, you gasped.

Emma later on the table, a sheet covering what needed her body. "No."

Slowly walking towards her, you felt Emma's grip on your hand disappearing. You didn't have the heart to look at her, knowing she was leaving.

She looked beautiful, even with the bruise. Even with being dead, she was still the most beautiful woman ever. Caressing her cheek, you felt a peck in your cheek. "I love you, Y/N."

She fully disappeared as the memories sped up again.

Out of the corner of your eye, you seen Shin wiping some tears of his own, wrapping his arm around you. You watched the Tenjiku fight go down, showing up after Takemichi but before Mikey. Toman had won, but Izana and Kisaki had died. The memory of Takemichi sharing his former abilities also came through your head, taking everything in.

Everything went by in a blur again, all of the memories crossing your mind. Finding Hanma and him moving in, Mikey asking you out and some more Mikey memories.

They suddenly stopped as you were in a bedroom. Staring down at the stick, tears filled your eyes as the memories hit. Draken came, took you to get an abortion before you decided against it.

The tears fell as the memories blurred by again, coming all the way to you giving birth. "I have kids?"

"Very beautiful children." Looking up at Shin, he turned towards you with a serious face. "I know it was a lot to take in this time, but we don't have a lot of time left."

"What do you mean?"

"Y/N, there's a lot about to go down and you're going to need to remember everything to get your life back. You'll be here one more time, and that's it." He started to fade away as he caressed your cheek with a smile. "I'm so proud of you. Just take care of Mikey and those kids for me.

And yourself."

Your eyes opened as your phone went off with a text.

'One more time there. One more time and I'll have all of my memories back.'

You couldn't quite understand it, but you felt numb. The fact that you have kids and you haven't been there with them for the past five years.

Who are they? Have you seen them since losing your memories and just didn't know it?

And you and Mikey.

Your head had begun to hurt from the amount of information you took in. You grabbed your phone when it went off again, looking at Mais text.

-the meeting with Bonten is tonight. Be ready by 7.