32

Members of Bonten and Brahman sat around Bontens meeting table, discussing some businesses that they shared. About two years after your disappeared, the two gangs started working more together since each one took care of one of your children.

They went in half and half on a few different clubs. It was something you brought up to Draken before disappearing. Ending the feud between Brahman and Bonten was something you wanted to do for a while. When Mikey found out about the kids, it was something you wanted to even harder to do.

Draken was going to do everything he could to make that work.

"Sanzu, how are the women doing?"

Silence.

Everyone looked up and seen Sanzu leaned back in the chair, slightly snoring with drool rolling down the side of his mouth. Everyone gave an annoyed reaction, Mikey banging his fist on the table. "Sanzu!"

Sanzu jumped, startled awake and looking around. Ran and Rindou were holding their laughter in, as well as Chifuyu and Nahoya. He looked at Mikey, noticing his raised brow. "The women?"

A lazy smirk came on his face, propping his head up on his fist. "Mmm, the women." The laughter let loose as Mikey rubbed his temple. Sanzu was beyond confused. "What did I miss?"

"The women are doing good, comfortable." Everyone looked at Mitsuya, the small smile on his face. "The bouncers are doing good on making sure they stay that way as well."

Draken and Mikey nodded, Draken picking at some documents. "Okay, next is-"

"MIKEY!"

Everyone looked between Mikey and the doors, confusion covering their faces. They began to get up, walking out. "Was that Taiju?"

Appearing at the top of the stairwell, they all seen Black Dragons executives. Inui looked bored, Hanma was amused, Taiju was pissed while on crutches and Takemichi had a sheepish smile as he waved. "Hey guys, I think there was a misunderstanding-"

"Where is that bitch?! Huh?!"

Mikey raised a brow, beginning to walk down the stairs, the two gangs following behind. "What are you talking about?"

Hanma stepped forward, his eyes narrowed. "You know, it was kind of rude to not even inform she was back. Pretty sure that's something we should have known."

Draken narrowed his eyes, not liking Hanna's tone. The two never got along and that was never going to change. "Excuse me? Who are you talking about?"

Taiju pointed a crutch a Draken. "You're leader." He turned the crutch to Mikey. "You're babymomma." Slamming both crutches on the ground, he glared at both of them. "Y/N!"

Mikey's feet moved on their own, as well as his fist. One swing at Taiju and he was on the ground. Draken ran to hold him back as Hanma pulled a gun, resulting in everyone pulling guns out. Everyone in that room had a gun pointed at them and a gun pointed at someone except Mikey. Though his face was blank, he was souring with rage.

For Taiju to come into his home, talk about the love of his life in such ways, and then insinuate that she was even here. There was no other option in Mikey's mind.

Taiju had to die.

"Okay! Let's calm down, guys." Everyone looked at Takemichi, who looked scared as hell. He gave Hanma and Inui pointed looks, causing them to drop their weapons, everyone else following suit. Sighing in relief, Takemichi looked back at Mikey. "Taiju was attacked two days ago in a market. He swears on his life that it was Y/N."

Mikey stared down at Taiju, a blank stare settling on his features. From the corner of his eye, he could see Drakens jaw clenched, anger all over his features. Glancing to the other side, Mitsuya was gripping his gun tightly, pointing it straight in Inui face. A sigh leaving his lips, he looked at Takemichi. "Is there any kind of proof?"

Takemichi slightly shook his head, glancing down. "We tried getting the footage, but it was like it was deleted from their systems."

The clicking and opening of the front door had everyone on edge. The guns were pointed straight at the three teenagers walking in, Kenji letting out a scream and hiding behind the twins. They stared wide eyed at everyone.

"Drop your fucking guns!"

The guns were dropped and put up in less than a second. Sighing, he forced a smile as he looked at his children and their friend. "Hey guys, how was school?"

You sat at one side of the table, silently eating your food. Mai would look at you, trying to figure out what was wrong. Were you upset? Had your memories came back? Wait, that wasn't possible.

"Mai."

"Yes Y/N?"

Your face was blank as you stared the girl down. She was nervous, you could tell. But as far as you knew, there was nothing for her to be nervous about. Folding your fingers, you placed your chin on top, keeping your blank stare. "Are you feeling okay, Mai? Your skin is looking flushed."

Mai gulped down her nerves, giving you a small smile. "I'm feeling great, Y/N. How was your day at the market?"

Mai felt like she played that off perfectly, going back to eating her food. A ghost of a smile played on your lips, watching as she ate. "It was good. I didn't buy anything though." Mai nodded along as you spoke. "I did run into somebody."

You watched Mai visibly freeze as you said those words, deciding to continue eating your food. "Oh really?"

"Yeah, it was weird to say the least. Considering it was Taiju Shiba who claimed we've been friends since we were teenagers." Mai kept her gaze on the table, not wanting you to see her wide eyes. Placing your fork on the table, you finished what was in your mouth before speaking again. "You wanna know what else he said?"

You watched Mai slowly nod. "He asked why I haven't told him I came back. Said Draken and Mikey haven't said anything. You want to explain?"

What do I say?

What do I do?

"I never told you."

"Told me what, Mai?" You were getting fed while Mai was trying to think.

"You... you used to..."

"Used to what?"

"You used to know them, okay?!" Raising a brow at Mais outburst, you tilted your head. "You used to know all of them when you were teenagers. You were all friends."

"Oh really? What happened?"

"Inagawa started getting bigger, and they got upset. That's how you ended up in a car wreck, losing your memories. Because they wanted you dead."

Staring at her for a minute, you slowly nodded. "Why didn't you ever bring this up?"

Sighing, she looked away from you. "Because they tried to kill you, Y/N! As your sister, that wasn't something I wanted you to remember. I was so scared that you were going to die. That's why I didn't want you around them."

Narrowing your eyes, you watched as her breathing was a bit heavier. Giving her a smile, you took a deep breath. "I appreciate that, Mai."

Fucking liar.

There was a reason you didn't mention the fact that Taiju said something about you having kids. You wanted to hear the lie she would come up with. You were going to figure this out on your own.

And let her think you were fooled.