22

Mai rolled the wheelchair around the mansion you were living in. It had been two days since you've woken up. A doctor came to check on you, making sure everything was okay. Other than your memory loss and broken leg, you were fine.

The doctor also prescribed you some pain pills, as well as another prescription. It was some kind of purple pill to help with memory loss. You had to take them once a day, no matter what.

As Mai wheeled you around, you tuned out everything she was saying, looking at the pictures hanging everywhere. There was no doubt that she was your sister. Childhood pictures of you both lined the hallways. As kids, as teenagers, as adults. Pictures were everywhere.

She stopped in front of double doors, smiling down at you. "And this is your office."

She opened the doors, wheeling you in as you looked around. There was a couch with some pillows, a cabinet with glasses on top, some leather chairs in front of your desk. Above your desk was a painting of you, causing you to cringe.

'Am I that full of myself?'

You rolled yourself to the front of the desk, looking around at it. It was pretty neat and organized. There were some pictures of you and Mai, a laptop and an iPad. There were some files in the drawers, as well as a gun.

Mai explained the whole gang thing to you. You and her had built it from nothing, turning it into Japans number three gang, since Inagawa recently passed Black Dragons in popularity.

She also explained the gangs above Inagawa, Bonten and Brahman. Bonten was ran by Manjiro Sano, or Mikey, while Brahman was ran by Ken Ryuguji, or Draken. Brahman and Bonten have always been neck and neck with being number one. A few weeks ago, Brahman finally surpassed Bonten. Though, now that Inagawa was climbing the charts, they were close to becoming number two.

Later that night, you and Mai sat for dinner. The mansion you were living in was also Inagawas headquarters. It was huge and nice, everything giving off very elegant vibes. The dining table was a long table, each of you sat at one end.

You looked back when the doors opened, a man walking in with a smile. "Good evening, my lovely sisters. So sorry I'm late for dinner." He gave each of you a peck in the cheek, sitting down while the chef brought out another dish for him.

Akio Ito, the oldest Ito sibling. He was yours and Mais older brother. He and Mai had the same, dark hair color. The more you would think about, you really didn't look like either of them.

Genetics are strange.

Even though Akio was apart of the gang, the man couldn't protect himself for nothing. Mai says he's more of the brains behind the whole thing. She deceived him as a mad scientist, seeing how smart he was.

You ate your food, trying to finish so you could leave. Whenever both of them were around, you wouldn't really get the best feelings. They made you uncomfortable, like they always had their eyes on you.

Placing your fork down, they both looked at you as you wheeled the chair slightly back. "Thank you, for the food. I'm gonna go and try to get some sleep."

Mai immediately stood up. "Oh! Let me-"

"No." Her eyes widened at your sharp tone. You sighed and gave her a small smile. "I can go by myself, thank you. I'll see you in the morning."

Taking the elevator to your room, you shut and locked the door behind you. Pulling yourself to the bed, you quickly drifted off to sleep.

Mai slouched in the chair, rolling her eyes at Akios knowing look. "What's wrong, princess?"

"She's so distant! She's not opening up about anything or trying. I just want her to like us." Akio chuckled at Mais pout, causing her to glare at him. "Stop laughing at me."

"I can't help it, you're so impatient. Y/N doesn't know us. You have to give her time to warm up to us and be comfortable. Clinging to her side isn't the way to do it."

Mais eyes widened as Akio stood up. "I do not cling to her side!"

He walked behind her chair, shaking his head. "You do, it's very obvious. If you wanted her so bad, you should've lied and said she was your lover." Mais cheeks went red while Akio chuckled again. "You screwed us both over with the sibling act."

Mai slammed her fist on the table, glaring at Akio. "I did that, so neither of us could have her. It wouldn't be fair to the other." Akio sat back down while Mai stood, deciding to leave the table. Pausing at the door, she clenched her teeth. "Just make sure we don't run out of our special pills."

Kara and Karu bowed their heads in front of Kazutoras grave, giving one last prayer before leaving. Draken watched them afar before turning to look at Mikey, who was praying to Bajis grave.

It had been a week since everything happened. There was no sign of you anywhere. They had a memorial for Kazutora before getting a stone put in the cemetery. Since there wasn't a body left over, they were able to get as much of his ashes as they could. They gave most of it to his mother but Draken kept the rest. In front of his room back at headquarters, there was a small remembrance set up.

Mikey said a prayer to Kazutora before walking to Draken with the twins. Draken looked down at the twins with a small smile. "Go wait in the car for us, we'll go get ice cream after."

They numbly nodded, dragging themselves to the car. They weren't taking things very well. Their mother being gone and Kazutora being dead was killing them. Everyone in Brahman hated how quiet it was headquarters, since the kids did nothing but stay in their rooms. Mitsuya and Draken were nervous that depression was going to hit them hard.

"We have some things to talk about."

Mikey stared up at Draken, agreeing with him. "Yeah, we do. And before you say anything,

I'm taking the twins and they're staying with me at Bonten."