20

"Got you!"

Mikey tackled you to the ground, both of you giggling. Your parents had let you stay with Mikey for a sleepover.

"Ugh, you're too fast, Mikey!"

He stood up and laughed, grinning down at you. "Don't worry, Y/N, I'll always catch you!"

Shinichiro walked into the room, smiling at the two of you. "Alright guys, it's bedtime." Both of you groaned while Shinichiro chuckled, scooping both of you into his arms. "Come on, let's go."

Bringing you to the living room, you seen how Shinichiro set up sleeping pallets on the floor for you and Mikey. He laid each of you in one, covering you both up. "Okay! If you need me, I'll be in my room. Goodnight guys!"

"Goodnight Shin!"

When the door shut, Mikey turned towards you as you did the same. "What should we do tomorrow, Y/N?"

Slightly yawning, you shrugged your shoulders. "I don't know,'let's decide tomorrow Mikey."

As he nodded, he stared at you as your eyes were slowly shutting. "Hey Y/N?"

You looked at him with a small smile. "Yeah Mikey?"

You quietly gasped as you seen the the tears welling up in his eyes. Not knowing what else to do, you moved closer and wrapped your arms around him. He did the same back as a year fell. "Just promise you won't leave me. I really like being your friend."

Nodding, you slightly pulled back to look at him, wiping the tear away. "As long as you never leave me, Mikey."

He scoffed, rolling his eyes. "I would never."

Giggling, you nodded before laying back down. He watched as you fell asleep. "I love you, Mikey."

"I love you too, Y/N."

Though you were already fast asleep, not hearing Mikey say those words.

You blankly stared at the wall in front of you as a nurse put the stitches in your shoulder. Thankfully Mais bullet just grazed your arm, and she didn't kick you hard enough to break your nose.

Mikey watched you, worried for your mental state. You had told them what happened before you blanked off. He knew what you were thinking, since he was thinking the same thing.

'What are they doing with our kids?'

"Alright, all done." You looked at your shoulder, thanking the doctor before she took her leave.

Sighing, you looked into the mirror to already see Mikey looking back at you. He stood up, walking in front of the bed and between your legs. His hands caressed your cheeks, tilting your head to look at him. He could see the way your eyes were watering but you were refusing to let tears fall. "It's not your fault."

Giving a kiss on the head, he let you go and pulled you to his chest. "I promise you, Y/N, we're gonna get them back. And we're gonna be together again."

Shutting your eyes, you nodded against his chest. You would get your kids back, but at what cost?

Kana glared at the people in front of her while Karu stared at the ground. They were tied to chairs, six men in front of them before the door opened.

Mai walked in, a huge smile on her face as she looked at the twins. "Oh my gosh, you two are so adorable!" She pinched Kanas cheek while Kana jerked her head away from her. Looking at Karu, she raised a brow. "Is the ground that interesting?"