Chapter 196: Unexpected person

The Dragon Gang elite guards quickly regained their composure. They were personally trained by Long Sankui, and they would not back down. Immediately, another line of fighters dashed in to confront Xiao Luo, yelling and thrashing with their long swords.

Xiao Luo remained still, he had an icy smile on his face, and his fierce eyes tracked every fighter closing in on him. In a split second, he had sidestepped the leading man and slashing across, slicing open his torso, his internal organs poured out, dropping to the ground. The smell f blood reeked in the air. The elite guards did not let up and continued the assault.

SLASH~

In a flash, he smote the next man, cleanly taking his head off. The headless body stumbled for a few steps, as blood gushed out like a fountain from his open neck. Then the body slumped into a pool of blood, with his head laying not far away.

Before anyone else could react, Xiao Luo was already on one knee, delivering a bludgeoning stroke with his nine-ringed sword. He cut the fighter in half at the waist. And the man fell before he could even let out a scream. His upper body toppled first, and as both parts dropped to the ground. The contorted face on the top half still had a look of shock for a brief second before the light left his eyes.

“All of you die!”

Xiao Luo roared with ferocity. He dashed up against the line of fighters at a rapid speed, immediately slashing at his next victim.

But this man reacted much quicker and parried his stroke firmly. Sparks flew as his sword deflected off his opponent’s blade metal, producing a piercing ring. But Xiao Luo had applied his inner power to the strike, and the elite guard was thrown back as if he were hit by a running train. The force had killed him instantly, and his body flew back, crashing against three other fighters before he finally came to a rest. All three of them were knocked down and laid still on the ground in a heap.

Cruel and merciless! It was a slaughter!

Both Long Sankui and Hei Lang were taken back, their face took on a grim expression. These elite guards were no novices and had been personally trained by them. Every one of the elite guards was certainly more skilled than even the highly-rated special forces squad members. Pitted against the average street fighter, one guard could easily take down five of such opponents without a problem. To see Xiao Luo quickly dispatch their elite guards with such overwhelming force was difficult to accept.

“Damn it, this rotting pr*ck is a freak!” Long Sankui cursed.

Hei Lang didn’t speak. He drew his long dagger from behind his waist and stepped into the fight. He searched for an opening as he carefully advanced, with a burning desire to plunge his nasty dirk deep into his mark.

Torn and shredded corpses littered the yard of the villa; it was like a war zone. No amount of rain from the downpour could wash the blood off the soaked ground.

The black-clad elite guards in the attack were quickly slaughtered by Xiao Luo, and now there were only five to six remaining.

Killing the Dragon Gang fighters was the only thing in Xiao Luo’s mind. After almost losing his sister to Long Sankui’s evil schemes, he was determined to smash the Dragon Gang once and for all.

When he found an opening, Hei Lang rushed up at a rapid pace to Xiao Luo like a black phantom. It was an opportune moment as Xiao Luo was just at the point of dispatching another elite guard.

Whoosh~

The long dagger came in quick and nasty.

By the time, Xiao Luo gathered himself, he could almost feel the cold steel closing in dangerously to plunge into his neck. He Instinctively pulled his head away and sidestepped to his right. He avoided a fatal wound in the nick of time, but it left a gash on his neck.