Chapter 174: Enemies on a narrow road

Arriving at the People’s Hospital of Guangming Region, Xiao Luo met Feng Wuhen and his companions.

“Brother Xiao!”

The five of them greeted him respectfully.

“Has Dragon Gang been trying to create trouble for Ruyi recently?” Xiao Luo asked.

“Not Dragon Gang but a reckless fuerdai[1] has been going after her like a ‘Salonpas.'” Feng Wuhen said.

Xiao Luo frowned, “Fuerdai?”

His sister was already married to Tang Ren, and as a married woman, anyone who was after her was surely up to no good.

Feng Wuhen nodded, glancing at the hospital entrance, “Yup, I’ve confirmed that his name is Hua Haifeng. He got into a car accident recently, from driving recklessly. He has been recuperating at the premium VIP ward and has almost recovered fully, but he insisted on staying on in the hospital. He harasses Ms. Ruyi daily.”

He had yet to know that the person who had offered twenty thousand to them to teach Xiao Luo a lesson was actually Hua Haifeng. He was indeed the real employer behind all these.

Hua Haifeng?!

Xiao Luo smirked, a cold smile as if he was about to face his enemy on a narrow road. He did not hold any grudges against Hua Haifeng for stealing Zhao Mengqi from him, as it was Zhao Mengqi’s choice. However, Hua Haifeng had his sights on his sister now, and he was literally “probing at his reverse scale” [2].

“Got it.”

“Good job for now.” Xiao Luo gave a pat on Feng Wuhen’s shoulder.

It was not an easy task to guard someone day and night. In fact, it was a long and tedious task, and would adversely affect one’s sleep quality, among other things.

“Brother Xiao’s too polite.” Feng Wuhen, embarrassed, scratched the back of his head and said graciously.

“I’ll around today, so you guys can go out to relax. Come back again tonight at 8 pm.” Xiao Luo smiled.

“Got it, hehe…”

Feng Wuhen and his team of four had a twinkle in their eyes when they heard Xiao Luo say those words. It was indeed a time-intensive and challenging job, so having a day off to relax was exciting news.

At the hospital, a man, looking like a modern-day Cassanova dressed in fancy clothes, was strolling casually along the corridor with a bouquet. He had a high forehead, and the sparkling diamond ring on his finger flashed so bright, it almost blinded the nurses as he walked passed them. It was a brilliant piece of jewelry, and women who knew about such things naturally knew its worth. As for its bearer, he must come from a wealthy family.

“Leather wallet from Saint Laurent, trousers from Diesel Black Gold, Shoes from Ferragamo; all these items would cost more than ten thousand, and any girl who had the good fortune to date this man would surely have inexhaustible amounts of money to splurge.” Several nurses were whispering among themselves, their eyes were gleaming as if they have discovered a mountain of gold.

To junior nurses working their way up from the bottom of the pile, such a dream of a man was no less than a Prince charming living in a grand palace. And if that prince fancied them, why, they would be transformed into distinguished princesses immediately.

However, what they did not realize was that this man was a scourge to countless girls with such sweet dreams, a heartless predator who had already despoiled the morals of many a fair maiden.