Chapter 35

Chapter 35: Flaw.

All the guests present were dumbfounded. Chu Yue and Bai Xeiwen in the distance also straightened up.

Here we go!

The pink ball was actually hit into the hole!

He jusy give it a hard poke, and the white ball crashed like a headless fly a few times, hitting the pink ball unexpectedly, not only hitting it, but also hitting the pink ball into the bottom hole.

This is ok?

Everyone can't believe their eyes. It's unbelievable. It's too unacceptable. They never thought such a dramatic scene would happen.

Xiao Luo stood up straight and walked up to Fu Jia Wei and patted him on the shoulder: "Brother Jia Wei, thank you for your blessing, the goal has been scored!"

Fu Jiawei couldn't make any sound in his mouth and his stiff smile was full of embarrassment.

Ye Yingying and Fang Shulan felt like thy had a dead fish stuffed in their mouth. The expression on their faces is as ugly as it is.

"Luck, it's definitely luck. If it weren't luck, I would eat and shit!" A boy who has a very good relationship with Ye Yingying is not satisfied.

Other people also subconsciously nodded in agreement. The white ball bounced four times in a row before hitting the pink ball. If it weren't for the luck, who would believe it when it was said, it couldn't be that the trajectory of the white ball was under Xiao Luo's control, could it? If this is the case, is it possible that Xiao Luo is more powerful than the famous snooker masters in the world?

Xiao Luo is also convinced by this person and laughs: "If you say it's luck ball, it's luck ball. I can't say it's not and let you eat and shit, can I? "

"You ..."

The man gritted his teeth and rubbed his hands. If FuJiaWei hadn't stopped him with his eyes, he would have rushed up to teach Xiao Luo a lesson.

At this moment, Ye Yingying said with a smile that's not a smile on her face: "Don't be proud. You are only six points now. If you are capable, you can hit the black ball too, or you will still lose!"

"That is, hit the ball quickly, I don't believe you have such good luck this time." The boy talked, he was very anxious to see Xiao Luo' s failure immediately.

"He was lucky just now. If he's going to hit the black ball into the hole again. I'll kneel down for him."

"What knelt down? I'll call him uncle directly! "

"Yes, I don't believe in miracles."

Several men and women with whom Ye Yingying had a good relationship shouted again.

Xiao Luo did not speak, he leans down, his club locks the white ball accurately, the club, the white ball and the black ball are in a straight line, his eyes are sharp, his body is permeated with a unique aura, a breeze blows, his forehead bangs are gently fluttering.

Calm down and concentrate!

The curved smile on the corners of his mouth is confident, evil, cold, and has a hint of unspeakable regal demeanor.

In the distance, Chu Yue was stunned for an instant. Subconsciously, she muttered to herself, "You look so handsome now."

At this time, Xiao Luo has already hit a shot.

"Dong ~"

It was still a heavy stroke, and the white ball roared toward the black ball, as if a white light had cut through the space, leaving only a remnant in the sight of all.