Chapter 46

Chapter 46: Fight.

"Luo Shen, let him go, you are handsome enough!"

Anhuan also persuaded Xiao Luo, after all, this is in class, but also in school, she didn't want Xiao Luo to be punished.

Xiao Luo grabbed Tang Yuze by the collar, drew him near, and smiled playfully: "With so many people urging me, I'm not too embarrassed to hit you, so, apologize to me, and I'll call it a day."

I.... f*ck, you!

Tang Yuzhe was bitter in his heart, he got beat and still have to apologize, is there such a truth in the world?

"Won't apologize? Then I will continue! "

Xiao Luo smiled and pushed Tang Yuze away, toward his head was ready to sweep him again.

"I'm sorry!" 、

Alarmed Tang Yuze exclaimed loudly, "I was wrong, I was wrong, I'm sorry!"

"Pshh ~"

The wind howled, Xiao Luo's right foot stopped at Tang Yuze's neck, and the leg wind brought by Xiao Luo blew Tang Yuze's glossy hair to stagger. This guy almost peed his pants.

The whole classroom is stunned, for a while there was no one who said anything, everyone, deeply felt Xiao Luo and his vicious strength.

"Xiao, dare to touch me, this Daddy kill you!"

At this moment, in the middle of the classroom aisle Song Jian was looking hideous, towards Xiao Luo he fiercely pounced.

Potential of a bull, roar like a thunder!

A rowing palm shadow with unparalleled breath met Xiao Luo.

The tsunami-like force swept through his arms. Xiao Luo felt slightly paralyzed and tingling on both sides of his body, and his body was out of balance. This force of Song Jian'an exceeded his expectation, forcing him to withdraw four or five steps backward.

And Song Jianan was also forced back a few steps, the anger on his face was replaced by shock, he didn't think that with this look, Xiao Luo packed great strength. The explosive force of his body is no less than him, one must know that he started to practice martial arts since childhood to achieve what he is now, in addition to having a good kung fu, his body is refined by him to the extreme, his fat content is only about 4%, and almost all were muscles.

"Practitioner?"

Song Jian'an picked up his disdainful eyes, as those who could fight hard against hard with him were enough to make him pay attention.

"Is it because of you that you are a practioner?" Xiao Luo coldly asked.

"Well, I asked for nothing, die! ! !”

Song Jian explosively roared, his momentum surged, his beast blood was boiling towards Xiao Luo.

"What a big tone."

Xiao Luo disdained, taking the initiative to meet his strike. He clenched his right fist, such as a roaring cheetah, he bared his teeth, hissing loud.

"Peng ~"

The two men's fists collided in the air, and a dull sound followed, exploding.

The strength of the boom, can let the person watching scalp's tingle. They've only seen this kind of fight on TV before, but now they witnessed it. That kind of power and that burst aura, all shook everyone's heart.

Only then did the interpreter return his absolute being, he picked up a book, threw it hard at the platform, and there was a loud "bang". The whole classroom seemed to explode like a thunderbolt, which made people shiver uncontrollably.