Chapter 37

Chapter 37: Body Inspection.

The "thud" sound of the red ball and the black ball entering the hole continuously sounded like a note of Hong Zhong hitting everyone's soul.

As a referee, the rich steward reset the position of the colored ball and said in an incredible way: "It's already ten links!"

Besides being a ten-bar linkage, every time he score a red ball, he hit another black ball into the hole. Now Xiao Luo's score is already at a whopping 40.

"Thud ... thud ..."

Xiao Luo ignored everyone's expression and hit the ball intently. The speed of his shots was getting faster and faster. It seemed that he didn't have to aim at it at all, and yet he could successfully hit the ball into the hole every time.

Ye Yingying's eyes were as wide as a window, and she find it difficult to keep her calm.

Fang Shulan and Fu Jiawei were also stunned. It's hard to believe that Xiao Luo's ball skills are so superb. His movements are elegant, his strokes are decisive and his rhythm is strong. Is this the guy who hit the ball with sliding bars at the beginning?

In the distance, Chu Yue and Bai Xeiwen were completely stunned, they also didn't expect Xiao Luo to have so much skill. [more system points!]

Twenty links ...

Thirty links ...

The number of billiards on the table was decreasing rapidly. Xiao Luo hit the last black ball on the table with his cue.

"Thud ~"

The black ball brazenly entered the hole, completing the 32-link.

Putting down the club, the dust that his trail left settles.

Clean!

There was no moisture, no suspense, it's a thorough clean-up.

At this moment, in the large lawn everyone was silent, only the wind was slowly blowing, everyone with their eyes wide open, their mouth wide open, their horror of looking at the only white ball on the table, they seriously doubt whether there is something wrong with their eyes, if they're seeing an illusion.

Fu Jiawei rubbed his eyes, then Shu Lan warbled and asked, "All ... all in?"

Fang Shulan nodded mechanically, his face stiff: "All, it's all in!"

Confirmed, Fu Jiawei's forehead is in cold sweat, panting he looked at Xiao Luo, the street dance that blasted Fang Shulan, now in snooker that crushed Ye Yingying, he couldn't believe this guy came from an ordinary peasant family would be so strong.

"Impossible, how is it possible, this is impossible ..."

Ye Yingying was pale and could not accept the fact that she had lost.

She only got two points in a match, but Xiao Luo was at a whopping 141 points and ended it in a speckless table with the white ball remaining. This is snooker, which she has always been proud of. Even if she fought with snooker masters, she has never lost so badly. How can Xiao Luo, the son of a farmer, beat her in such a high-end sport as snooker?

Her brain was completely blank and temporarily forgot thinking.

And the boy who said just now that Xiao Luo if could clear the table he would chop and hang 'it' was ashamed, his face was as red as a monkey's buttocks, and he couldn't wait to find a seam to drill his head in.

Xiao Luo took the two bank cards in his hand without hesitation and waved to Ye Yingying: "Thank you, Miss Ye!"

Saying that, he turned to leave the villa. [yeah... f*ck off bich]