Chapter 120: Mighty Like God

“So, it is you. I already thought as much. Since you’ve come, we will settle our new affairs together with the old ones. You didn’t need to die, actually. But now, you have to, together with your five hillbilly friends. Hehe…” the man with a bullet-shaped head grinned and stared at Xiao Luo.

Guo Jianghu, who was sitting on his throne, raised his voice and demanded, “Bao, who’s that?”

“Brother Hu, it’s that lucky bastard Manager Geng told us about. The one who won more than two million at our casino,” the man with a bullet-shaped head turned and replied.

Guo Jianghui took a forceful bite of his popsicle and spoke while chewing, “Ah. It looks like they’re all gathered here!”

Xiao Luo gazed at Guo Jianghu indifferently and shouted, “These five men belong to me now. All of you, scram as fast as you can!”

Scram? As fast as you can?!

Hearing this, the Dragon Gang’s hundred-plus members were astonished. A man armed only with his bare fists was telling hundreds of them to scram. Was he dumb or what?

Guo Jianghu couldn’t help but laugh so hard that he started coughing. “Are you dreaming, kid? You are telling us to scram all by yourself? Who do you think you are?”

At this, every member of the Dragon Gang laughed playfully.

Feng Wuhen and the other four looked awkward. For them, it was oblivious where Xiao Luo’s courage had come from. It was not surprising that he’d thrown down this threat to more than a hundred bulky men, all with weapons in their hands.

Xiao Luo stared at the gang members expressionlessly, and his black hair fluttered even without the presence of wind. All of a sudden, Xiao Luo’s eyes were engulfed by the cold. His body morphed into a black flash of lightning, and he dashed toward the man with a bullet-shaped head. At the same time, he used his heels to kick up a machete from the ground. It flew in the air and landed accurately into his hands.

“Shiing!”

The machete carved out an imposing trajectory. Its edge sliced through the air, emitting a murderous buzz. The entire process took place in the same amount of time as a cycle of breath—as smooth as running water.

“Pffft!”

The man with the bullet-shaped head laughed hysterically, but the heads of the other six men, who were standing in line with him, suddenly bounced off their bodies. Like seven rubber balls, they tumbled to the ground. The headless bodies twitched and collapsed. Scalding blood poured from their necks as if they were cracked water pipes. The intense smell of blood abruptly pervaded the colossal warehouse.

The brutality of this single stroke instantly deterred the crowd!

The Dragon Gang members who had been laughing were now completely petrified. Terror surged on their faces. They’d never once thought of Xiao Luo as such a fearsome character. Just a moment ago, he’d looked like a harmless lamb. But, the very next second, he’d morphed into a bloodthirsty butcher.

Feng Wuhen and the other four men’s pupils dilated as their emotions were thrown into a state of indescribable shock. Who among them could have imagined that Xiao Luo would be so brutal? He had hacked down seven men just because he disagreed with them. This was literally a straight-up declaration of war on the Dragon Gang.

Xiao Luo ignored the six other men who had slumped horrifically to the ground. He lifted his head and looked at Guo Jianghu with provocation.

“How about now?”