Chapter 44

Chapter 44: There is Justice Behind.

Song Jian and the other two, total of three people proceeded to sit next to An Huan, like three statue of ShaShen there. Xiao Luo is poised, and was feeling no pressure, while Xiao-fei Zhu and Ding Kai was suffocating. Unease filled their minds, they're not even in the mood to play mobile games.

"Boss, those are the three dogs behind you!"

Tang Yuze glanced at Xiao Luo and whispered to Song Jian 'an. He hadn't forgotten the pain from back then and would certainly not let it go easily with the backing of Song Jian 'an. He was not afraid of Xiao Luo at all.

It's over!

Xiao-fei Zhu and Ding Kai's face was green, they thought they survived by luck, thinking that Song Jianan is here for AnHuan, but they are too hopeful as the situation said otherwise.

This Song Jian 'an is a strong man who can split bricks with his bare hands. They don't believe that their bodies are more solid than bricks.

What should they do, run or not?

Escape, but Song Jian would just directly find their dormitory; however if they do not flee, they have to be ready to die when the bell rings.

Song Jian 'an turned his head and gave Xiao Luo a contemptuous glance. He said flatly, "Don't worry about them now, wait until after class."

Hiss ~

Xiao-fei Zhu and Ding Kai breathed heavily, their whole body can't help but quiver, Song Jian indeed as expected is waiting for them after class.

"When the class is over?"

Anhuan heard bits of their conversation, she suspiciously turned and asked, "Song Jian an, what are you doing? Xiao-fei Zhu, how did they provoke you? "

"How can the three of them provoke me? It's just that these two good friends of mine have been beaten by them. I have to help them vent their anger. You can forget about this sad thing. For the sake of being classmates with you, I won't treat them too much." Song Jian 'an's brawny arm was casually draped over An Huan's shoulder.

An Huan immediately pushed his arm away: "This is the classroom. Please don't touch me again or I will shout sexual assault!"

"So if we were not in the classroom, which means that the two of us can touch? " Song Jian said with a smile.

"You ..."

An Huan was extremely angry. She didn't think so before. But now she thinks that Song Jian 'an is like a loafer and a self-starter. If it weren't for her vanity in her freshman year, she would not have agreed to be Song Jian 'an's girlfriend even if such a muscular man was brought out especially cool and dignified.

"Don't be angry. Anger is bad for your good-looks. Come on, give me a smile." Song Jian 'an reached out to pinch An Huan's face.

An Huan stared with a fierce look in her eyes: "Don't touch me!"

"Shh, keep your voice down. Class is on."

Song Jian 'an made a gesture of silence, and then ignored an An Huan's warning.

When Anhuan can't endure longer, she got up and changed seats.

But Song Jian 'an grabbed her by the wrist and forced her to sit: "Huan Huan, what do you want? Do you really want me to show you my heart? "

An Huan could not break free from the control of this bull. After struggling for a few times without success, she had to tighten her eyebrows and lower her voice to shout: "You let go, do you hear me?"