70 | to wither a root

⌜𝘐𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵, 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘶𝘴 𝘥𝘪𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨⌟ 

"I heard it was your idea?" Ren asked without looking beside him

Sakura who heard him nodded as they both watched the construction.

The ginger male stayed silent for a minute before he broke the silence and glanced at her.

"The one you wanted to trick might have not noticed," He paused as he fully turned to look at her. "But you cannot trick us, your friends."

The pinkette showed no change in her expression despite the fact that her hidden agenda was not so hidden from the eyes of the people around her.

But she didn't mind the fact that they knew.

Perhaps, it was because she had now learned to trust others.

"It seems I've been seen through by you all," Sakura murmured loud enough for the other one to hear.

"We don't need to know what kind of scheme you're planning, but tell us if there's anything we can help you with."

She blinked her eyes before she turned to face the ginger who had been looking at her.

"Well, I suppose it's time for a team meeting, no?" 

And with a vanish, they disappeared.

"Ah, shit!" Shiroi cursed when her two teammates appeared before her eyes. 

"Can you enter normally, like normal people?!" Stomping her feet, she glared in indignation at the two culprits.

"We're sorry." They both apologized before looking at one another and turning back to face the black-haired shortie.

"Actually, we're not." They snickered together, enjoying the expression on Shiroi's face. "We lied."

"Calm down~ No need to tease Shiroi-chan~ She cannot contain it due to her height~" Kai said with a smile.

Of course, how could the blonde devil miss the chance to gang up on his dear friend?

Rolling her eyes, Shiroi asked: "Say, what are you here for?"