63 | coral defences

❛❛ 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯, 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯. ❜❜

"Well, our long-awaited day," Ren commented as they walked towards the huge stadium and as soon as they entered they could hear the cheers

Of course, almost everyone cheered for them.

They were the team talia and from the same village where the exams were conducted, it was expected that people would be biased towards them rather than the other contestants.

"Aren't we a bit too popular?" Shiroi sweatdropped.

"Is that a fucking banner?"

She titled her in the direction of the banner which read 'GO TEAM TALIA' and 'HOW DARE YOU BE SO GOOD?'.

"The people are sure hyped up," Sakura smiled.

"Yeah, there's a different kind of pleasure in watching people beat each other up," Kai said, his red eyes twinkling in an unknown glint.

The ginger among them rolled his eyes at the other male beside him.

"Of course, you'll think of that."

"I can't wait to beat up my opponent!" Shiroi pumped her fist up in the air, "That bow-cut wearing that hideous green jumpsuit, he better watch his back!"

"I hope you remember my words, dear Shiroi," The pinkette waved her hand at the people cheering her with a closed-eye smile.

"I remember," Shiroi opted to nod at the people.

"Welcome everyone! I am Aomine Daiki, the one who will oversee today's matches." The blue-haired man announced and instantly the arena went quiet.

Satisfied with the silence, he continued.

"Congratulations to all the contestants, you can follow Tetsu here who will lead you to your lounge where you may wait till your names are announced."  He mentioned the blank-faced baby blue-haired guy who looked so fucking cute.

"Your jounin instructors are also present up there."

All four members of the team saw their sensei smirking down at them and they reciprocated her action.

They were ready to defeat them all.

Anyone who became an obstacle in their way would be obliterated by them without any mercy.

Everyone was always curious about them and it got to their nerves, today they were here to show them why they were known as team talia, the team everyone was in awe of.

'Pray for yourselves because my children are out here for blood.' 

Arai twirled a piece of hair in her fingers as she narrowed her eyes with a carefree smile on her face.