62 | their grand scheme

❛❛ 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘬, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢 𝘩𝘶𝘨𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘦𝘢𝘨𝘭𝘦. ❜❜

"It seems the time is right," Shintaro hummed to himself as he checked the time

"Do it," He nodded and all the living contestants who participated in the second phase of the chunin exams came out.

"Ahhh,"

"We're back!"

Murmurs flew among the contestants and they glanced at everyone who had five flags of their team in their hands.

"Now, everyone should put their flags on the given poles and stand beside them. Those who were unable to fulfil this objection, get out." He instructed everyone and they all moved according to his words.

Kai put on the bright red flags, the colour of team talia.

"Let me count the teams who have fulfilled the objective-" The supervisor said but was cut off by Sakura.

"Excuse me," She raised her hand.

"Yes?" He asked.

"I just wanted to do this." She replied and held her two fingers up.

"Woah.." People gasped around them making even the teachers shocked at the display of outstanding genjutsu skills shown by the pinkette.

"Idiot~" Sakura casually drawled out with a smirk.

There stood the flags of the teams from hidden grass in red colour.

― before the exam begin

"Those people from hidden grass really pissed me off," Ren commented after their so-called confrontation.

"They think they can just get away with it huh?" Kai muttered darkly causing Shiroi to nod.

"Yeah, let's beat them up!"

"No." Sakura grunted in disagreement and the others moved towards her.

"We'll cancel our previous plan, it seemed we were too kind." She said to her team members, "This plan will personally focus on the hidden grass."