42 | dangerous fate

❛❛ 𝘋𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯. ❜❜

Sakura was seven when she met him

She still remembered that day.

She was visiting the graves to give her mother flowers.

The little pinkette saw him all alone in the rain while he was standing in front of the tombstone.

"Hey, are you alright?" She ran towards him which startled him.

He made no noise as he stood in front of the tombstone. 

Sakura stood in front of the tombstone and clasped her hands together to pray. After that, she wanted to walk away but was stopped by the man when his deep husky voice asked her.

"You know her?"

She turned around to face him, she couldn't see his face because of his mask which covered his entire face.

"No, I don't," She gave him a gentle smile, "But the person is someone important to you."

His lone eye glanced at her as he fully faced her. 

"Your name?"

"Sakura Haruno," She answered.

"I want your real name." He said as he looked at the little girl in front of him. She looked wise for her age.

"Only if you tell me yours," She replied and only answered when she saw him nod.

"Sakura Uzumaki,"

Hearing the familiar surname, he remembered a certain someone who taught him. Dismissing the thoughts from the past.

"I'm Obito," He answered, "Obito Uchiha."

It was as if their meeting was fated because he was the one to guide her when no one was there.

Obito told her of many things.

He told her how he pretended to be 'Tobi' to fool others and always managed to be at an advantage.