69 | man vs wild

⌜𝘐 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦⌟ 

Sakura sighed as she looked outside the window.

The sky was heavy and dark, and the sound of rain could be heard.

This meant that her uncle or the 'leader' of Akatsuki was not in the village.

This also meant something else for the pinkette.

As someone who had been living in the hidden rain village for more than 4 years and interacted with the higher-ups of the village, she knew what this meant.

It was the moment when Obito and Zetsu schemed together about the future and the ultimate plan.

Though she had no actual idea about this whole plan, she could take a few bits of information she had on it and make a general gist of the situation.

However, Sakura needed to know what the plan was.

As far as she knew, Zetsu was annoyingly good at spying and gathering information as well as a great manipulator on top.

And what she feared was the fact that while she and Obito were just as manipulative as Zetsu was, he was an emotionless bitch.

Her senpai, despite being such a great ninja and a pretender, too had his own emotions.

They both were human.

Zetsu was not.

So, if you look at it from another angle, Zetsu had an advantage.

Not only with his emotions, but with his ability.

And Sakura did not like it one bit.

The plant was hiding something from her, from them, and she felt this need to uncover it or else everything would fall into chaos.

So, she simply decided to uncover it.

"Call Karin." She was about to order the ninjas who were present to assist her but refrained.