48 | wolf in a sheep's clothing

❛❛ 𝘉𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘥𝘷𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘴. ❜❜

"Why not let me be your instructor for a month, Sakura?"

Sakura narrowed her eyes at the figure which she only managed to sense when she spoke to her.

"Arai-sensei."

The pinkette muttered looking at the female in front of her.

Grey hair tumbled down to her waist and cold blue eyes looked at her as she moved in front of her.

A smile on the woman's face as she brought her hand in front of the green-eyed female.

"Well?"

Staring at the pale hand in front of her Sakura grasped the hand without uttering a sound.

With this, they disappeared.

"Where are we?"

Sakura questioned the older female as she glanced at her surrounding. She could roughly guess that this was the grey-haired female's house.

"My house."

The pinkette hummed lightly as she glanced at Arai.

"You know. . ." Sakura took a few steps forward as she looked at the photo frame placed on the table. The photo had Arai Kumiko along with other academy teachers and she recognised two of them - Iruka Umino; one of the few good people she encountered along with Mizuki; the creep.

"You really are good at pretending." She glanced away from the photo frame as she looked at the other female standing beside her.

Arai chuckled lightly as her eyes narrowed.

"Just like you."

The aqua-blue-eyed female was looking forward to the genin's reaction. Would she panic? Or would she pretend to be calm? Or would she act ignorant?

Sakura paused for a second before replying.

"Just like me."

"Haha!" The chunin teacher laughed out as if she found something amusing.

"Seeing you asked to be my instructor you should know my identity," Sakura raised an eyebrow slightly before looking up.

"Then what is your identity?" The genin asked.

"My identity. . ." The grey-haired chunin mused.

"Well, if you'll know it soon."

"Hm," The pinkette frowned and then continued: "So what are you going to teach me?"

Arai's eyes glowed in interest as she looked at the genin. She knew the moment she saw the younger one that Sakura was someone special.

When they first had a class where every girl was talking about how cool that emo Uchiha was, she noticed that only Sakura kept on glaring at the grass and fisted a flower in her hand.