27 | chakra training

↪ 𝘍𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘐'𝘮 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘢𝘱𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘪𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘐'𝘮 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐'𝘮 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦 ↩

↪ 𝘍𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘐'𝘮 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘢𝘱𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘪𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘐'𝘮 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐'𝘮 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦 ↩

Who would've thought that Zabuza was still alive?

Well, Sakura did.

She had long sensed the presence of the 'hunter ninja' who 'killed' Zabuza.

Although the person who called themself a hunter ninja hid their chakra were good at it but just not good enough. Sakura with the perfect chakra control could easily sense the person. A person who was a boy who was two or three years older than them.

When her sharp eyes caught him moving, she tensed before relaxing back when she realised his target was not her or her teammates, nor was their client; Tanzuna. She realised he probably was Zabuza's accomplice and her thought was proven correct.

He threw a senbon at the back of the neck of Zabuza, it would not kill him. It would only make him unconscious.

When he gave them his bullshit explanation and how the people around her believed him; a stranger so easily, Sakura wanted to smash her head into a nearby tree.

'How are they so... dumb?' 

Her eyebrows twitched in annoyance when she realised that they were going to be her team for a long time, but were they really going to be a team for a long time? 

Only time will tell.

Then about how he took the body with him instead of destroying it. 

That was so suspicious, she thought at least Sasuke Uchiha, the arrogant rookie of the year who she beat in terms of scores and could actually beat him in everything would realise it since he was a Uchiha and said to be the best among the class, but she was left disappointed when he didn't suspect him at all.

Hunter Ninjas were ninjas who were responsible for killing and destroying the bodies of the ninjas who were a threat to a nation or a village. Yet when the hunter ninja 'killed' Zabuza he did not destroy the body to erase all the evidence but instead took it with him.

'Konoha Ninja's are going places,' Today Sakura was particularly sarcastic, all her thoughts were oozing with sarcasm. 

She was going to beat Tsukishima in terms of saltiness soon if she didn't stop now. 

The pinkette narrowed her eyes when she sensed her sensei's chakra was almost finished. 'He would soon collapse.' She gazed at the grey-haired male without uttering a word.

And just like she had predicted he wobbled on his feet before collapsing on the ground due to exhaustion and overuse of chakra.

Even if the green-eyed female knew that Kakashi was going to fall soon yet she didn't step in because she would be suspicious, even if Tanzuna and Naruto wouldn't think of anything, Sasuke and Kakashi especially would definitely doubt her.

So, she let the masked man fall down.

Now, here she was in the forest which was located near Tanzuna's house

Now, here she was in the forest which was located near Tanzuna's house. They were here because Kakashi took them here for their training.

And why would they be training you ask?

Well, after the jounin woke up, he expressed his doubt about Zabuza being alive and the masked hunter ninja being his accomplice. 

'Took you long enough,' Sakura internally rolled her eyes.

And they all idiotically thought that they could take him on, just look at Kakashi and how he collapsed after fighting with him, they definitely weren't worthy enough to fight them.

Excluding her of course, with her being able to sense him without any issue, Zabuza's hidden mist technique would have no effect on her. What she didn't know was about the unknown boy since apart from being fast, and good at aiming and hiding his chakra, she knew nothing about his abilities.

Looking at Kakashi, she wondered what he would be teaching them.

"Today we will be learning chakra control," Kakashi said.

"What's catra?" Naruto asked as if he hadn't been using it all the time. Sakura really wondered how the hell did he even manage to pass the graduation exams, she suddenly felt that Iruka was being biased because other than the multiple shadows he could create along with his insane amount of chakra, he knew nothing.

He could not aim a kunai properly and now he was asking what was chakra. He wasn't ready to be a genin, not at the time at least.

"Sakura, could you please," Kakashi coughed.

"Chakra is essential to even the most basic jutsu. Through various methods, the most common of which is hand signs, chakra can be controlled and manipulated to create an effect that would not be possible otherwise, such as water surface walking practice, exhaling fire, or creating illusions. Chakra is ordinarily not visible to the unaided eye unless it is highly concentrated or manifested in large amounts."

Sakura looked at Naruto and recited the entire paragraph she had learned from the textbook back from the academy. Although she could explain it in other ways with even more details that would be suspicious since as a genin from a clanless family, she would never have access to that information.

"I'm glad at least one of Iruka's students paid attention," The masked man nodded at Sakura as he complimented her.

'That didn't sound like a compliment at all. . .'

Sakura bowed her head down as she forced her ears to blush.

'Kakashi.'

― The whole explanation of chakra is taken from https://naruto

― The whole explanation of chakra is taken from https://naruto.fandom.com/wiki/Chakra

― Happy Birthday to Sakura!