56 | different seasons

❛❛ 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴, 𝘪𝘧 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬? ❜❜

"Those fools really think they can take us on?" Shiroi growled at the thought of being underestimated

"They wouldn't be looking down on us if they knew what we were capable of." Ren nodded at the words of his black-haired teammate.

He watched with curiosity as a smirk took place on the face of their team leader.

"All the more reason, for us to use their ignorance to our advantage."

Looking around the place, Ren agreed.

Using the fact that they were underestimating team Talia was probably the best course of action.

Hit them with the unexpected when they least expect it.

That's one of the strategies that Sakura loved to use the most.

Perhaps it was because this was what she used the most or perhaps it was because she loved to see the look of shock on people's faces.

All Ren knew was that he was glad to be her teammate rather than her enemy.

After all, the worst thing about being Sakura's enemy was that they were her enemy.

"Let's go, Arai-sensei must be done by now," Ren said.

After saying this he started walking out of the Grand Goth Hotel and the others followed him.

"We shall also make plans for the chunin exams now." Sakura thought out loud as she placed her fist under her chin.

Her words made the other three put their attention on her.

"Plan? The plan's obviously to beat the living shit outta them!" Shiro grinned.

The ginger sighed loudly as he looked away.

"Whatever makes you happy,"

'Can I change my team now?'

"No Ren, you can't." Sakura looked at him.

He flinched when he realised the green-eyed mind reader of a teammate had correctly guessed what he was thinking of.

'How-'

"Your thoughts are quite simple, dear." Sakura beamed at him.

"At the very least, let me complete my thoughts!"

"Nevermind this chuuya wannabe, Sakura."  Shiroi interrupted.

chuuya autocorrected to chuttiya💀

"Looks like you already have a good plan?" Kai smirked at the pinkette beside him and all turned to look at her.

"I wouldn't call it a plan," She replied, "Rather it's the most obvious thing to do."