Chapter 11

Before Flamewar led her over to where the Wreckers were, they stopped by the armory

A multitude of weapons hung from the wall- blasters, swords, lances, and a bunch more weapons Inferna didn't recognize. 

She drifted among the rows and rows of weapons, stopping in front of disc-like blades. She pried them off the wall. "What are these?"

"What do you think? Blades of course."

"How do you use them? They are quite different from the normal ones."

Flamewar took them and threw the disc-like blades across the room, cutting the opposite walls before they returned. Thankfully she caught them by the handles. 

Flamewar handed them back to Inferna. "See?"

The Wrecker blinked. "Isn't this a little dangerous?" She asked. 

"Ah, you'll be fine. Now let's go."

-

The Wreckers were waiting at the city's edge, all looking at ease. It seemed like just another day, not like there was an impending battle coming soon. 

Wheeljack saw her approaching. "Inferna!" He shouted, his face breaking out into a grin. 

She smiles. "Glad you guys waited for me."

"Of course. We don't leave Wreckers behind."

Inferna surveyed the group and noticed it seemed a little thinner than usual. "Hey, where's Twintwist?"

Wheeljack's face fell and didn't respond. Inferna got the hint. "Oh..."

A strange feeling came over her, but Inferna buried it quickly. She turned back to Flamewar. "Well, I guess this is goodbye."

Flamewar nodded. "For now at least. Whenever you're in the area, you should swing by for a little."

"I'll try," Inferna said, giving her a mock salute before transforming with the rest of the group, and driving out of Nova Cronum's borders. 

"And don't die!" Her flame-colored comrade shouted after her, waving. 

-

Sorry for the short chapter :(