28 - new feelings

Start from the beginning

"They might be shock, of course but I'm sure they will love to see us this way." Jay said as he fed her again. She munched the food slowly as she listened what Jay said. Their conversation interrupted when a phone was buzzing. Eunsoo quickly take the phone and answer it,

"Hello?"

"This is Dr Shin, right?"

Jay's gaze immediately moved to her as he heard a male voice but then continues playing with the porridge using the spoon when Eunsoo noticed him.

"Yes and who is this?" Eunsoo asked.

"Ah, I'm sorry for not introducing myself first. This is me, Yoo Youngsoo."

Eunsoo let out a hummed, "Why do you call me? Do you need anything?"

"Um, actually I finally got discharge and no longer staying at the hospital. I want to thank you for being my psychiatrist and I'm sorry if I ever burden you." Youngsoo said and Eunsoo could hear the awkward voice in him.

"Well that's great! I hope you will stay in this condition for a long time, Mr Yoo."

"And one more thing, Doc. Can you save my number? I might want your help if I needed." Eunsoo was happy to see his stable condition getting better. She agreed and make him continue speak,

"I hope we can meet up one day. Bye, Doc!"

Eunsoo bid him goodbye too and ended the call. She decided to save his number as he asked her to but a hand suddenly held her finger. "Why?"

"I don't want you to save his number." Jay said making Eunsoo let out a soft chuckles.

"Jay, it's just a number. How bad it could be?" She was trying to hold her laughter when she saw Jay was serious.

"I don't trust him. I feel like I've heard his voice somewhere."

Eunsoo cupped his cheeks, "He's just my patient and will never be more than that."

"Not even friends?" Jay asked and Eunsoo hummed as a response.

"You seem like you're finally healed now. I think I can go to work now." Eunsoo held his arm to not letting him got off from bed.

"Alright, I get it. At least, let me put this bowl on the table first." Jay chuckled as he stood and put the bowl away before joining her on the bed. He pulled her into a cuddle and Eunsoo stayed in his embrace as she felt warm in it. "I'm sorry." Eunsoo suddenly spoke.

"Why?"

"I'm feeling like I'm burdening you." She replied quietly.

Jay chuckled, "It's my job to protect you." He looked at her and smiled when she looked at him too. She was about to smile but then remembered about something, "Aren't that is one of your dialogue in your drama?" She asked him.

"Of course, no. Why would I say my dialogue to you?"

Eunsoo slowly get away from his embrace, "I remember the scene. You said that in 7th episode."

Jay smirked to tease her, "Are you jealous?" He said as he keep her close to him.

"I'm not."

"Then why you remember the scene?"

"I heard your words then I remember it was from your dialogue." She frowned.

"You're jealous because you sees us together, aren't you?"

"Do I look like I am?"

"Yes, so obvious." Jay replied back making Eunsoo slowly moved from his embrace. He was fast enough to hold her before she running away. "I don't even remember what I said to her so don't worry I'm yours now."

Eunsoo pulled herself together as she was trying to not blush over his words. Jay smiled brightly when he saw her cheeks slowly turn red. She avoided his eyes but then managed to find herself burying in his chest due of embarrassment.

He patted her back and chuckled earning a response from her,

"Shut it."